Think About Now (Ch. 9)

"Fine." He slids his shirt back on and he went near your ear and whispered, "but we can continue this when the time's right..."

-----------

He gets off and gets back to the driver's seat while you stayed at the back embarrassed.

"Can you drop me back home?" He looks through the mirror to look at you.

"Mmm..."

"Can you?"

"I don't know. Can I?" He looks back at the road to focus on driving.

"I mean I have to do other stuff... I can't just use this day to relax that much."

"You would've been more happy today."

"What do you mean?"

"If I could just please you more with my body to yours."

"I-" You were flustered and he just chuckled.
"Can you just drop me off at home?" silent response... "please?"

"Please who?"

"Mr. Kim..." silence again.... "Tae..."

"Okay then."

Soon after you arrived to your apartment building. You got off and bowed to Mr. Kim.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." You were about to head in the building until he stopped you.

"Wait for me. Don't get in yet." He pointed a finger at you to warn you. "I'm going to park my car so STAY RIGHT THERE." He drove off to the parking lot. Good thing the parking lot was behind the building. You didn't want to wait for him and soon went into your apartment room.

You were lying right behind your door. 'Did I do the right thing? I should've wait shouldn't I? No. no no no!'

*Ding dong* (jungkook memes ✌💜 happy bday though! that's like yesterday)

"Hmm?" You looked through the door with the thing (idk the little glass circle that allows you to look through the door.)

'What! Mr. Kim?!? How did he know my room?!? What do I do?!?! Open it?!?!' You were there struggling whether or not you should.

"Open it now Y/N I know you're there." You had no choice but to open it. It revealed Mr. Kim looking at you down and you were looking at him up.

"Hugh.." he chuckled as he sighed. His elbows were on the door, "I thought you would wait."

"Uh... I mean... I don't see what the point is to allow my boss in my home... don't you think?"

"But I'm the boss of yours so I can do what I want."

"Yeah but... It's off work days..."

"Then I'm not yout boss today."

"Yeah that's right! Then... you can't threaten me with your position... so I guess you can't come in my apartment!" You were about to close the door on him but he stopped it with his hand.

"Threaten you? fine. I came here as your friend. He walked himself in your apartment and closed the front door. He walked forward as you walked back.

"U-Uh... Mr. Kim I think you should g-go now." You looked down. "You're not my boss today so I should be abl-"

"I came here as your friend today" *Thud* I bumped in to my glass wall and the distance between us was non-existant. No distance between us at all. He grabbed both of my wrists and placed it on top of my head slowly. I faced my head to the right and closed my eyes tight, scared on what was going to happen next. As soon as that he went near my ear. I could feel his cold breath on me. I then felt him bit my earlobe. I squealed as it was unexpecting... He still kept the act biting it.

"M-Mr. Kim... s-stop." He stopped and I looked back at him. That made us both had our faces close. Our noses were touching each other. His eyes were mesmerizing as both of us made eye contact with each other but your eyes were like fishballs as you were frightened.

"Wanna continue?" by the sudden words of his you he smirked looking into your eyes closely.

-------------

I love how I still work hard on these and no one is reading except me. Meaning I'm talking to myself typing this rn. 😂✌😳