I Love You (Ch. 68 END)

"Ha..." I looked out from Taehyung's apartment window as the view was shining. The city in the night with lights that shined.

"You're tired?" I looked behind me to see Taehyung as he approached me with a back hug. "It has been a long day today." He placed his chin on my shoulders as he viewed the city with me.

"It has been... It took us a while to get to where we are now."

"What? Our relationship?"

"Mmm." I nodded, "Now that I look at the past, we were quite childish." I snickered just from realising it, "I was quite stubborn as well."

"I'm sorry..." He snuggled his face from neck, "I shouldn't have been like that in the pas-"

"Hey! Don't apologize!" I scolded him, "I'm glad that we fixed it in the end and..." I looked down as I blushed, "now look where we are now..." I smiled, "We're together after all that."

"Ha..." Taehyung sighed. "You..."

"Taehyung?" He turned me around looking at me with determined eyes. Holding my shoulders firm as he finally then looked at me with earnest eyes.

"Y/N."

"Taehyu-!" He took me in his embrace with a tight hug.

"I'll cherish and love you no matter what so..." He caressed my head and finally released the hug. He stared at me for one moment and leaned in for a kiss on my cheek and finally whispering to my ear, "be by my side forever."

"Haha!" I chuckled as I couldn't help myself, "Taehyung." I wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked at him with a smile, "We'll be together no matter what so don't worry! I'll love you for eternity." I kissed him on the lips with a peck. "OOo you're turning red!" I grabbed his cheeks smiling from his reaction.

"That's because you're suddenly being like this..." He pouted as he averted his eyes.

"I'll love you forever, Taehyung." I released his cheecks as he finally looked at me. He smiled as he leaned into kiss me finally as he held onto my waist.

"I'll love you forever, Y/N."

___________________

*Few months later*

"Mrs. Kim"

"Yes?" You looked over to see Ms. Choi call you out.

"Mr. Kim needs you in the office."

"I'll be right there."

____

You knocked on the door.

"Come in." You entered as you saw Mr. Kim on his chair.

"You called?" I looked at him as he held onto his pen, "Wanna go somewhere for tonight?"

"Is that what you called me for?" I raised an eyebrow at him as I walked over to his desk, "You need to take your work more seriously."

"I can't make plans with my wife all of the sudden?" He smirked at me as he placed his elbow on the desk looking up at me.

"Mr. Kim-"

"Look here, Mrs. Kim." He pulled long silence between us.

"You're not saying anythin-"

"Haaa...." He twisted his chair as he covered his eyes with his hand. I looked at him as he smiled from overjoy.

"Mr. Kim..." I sighed, "It's already been months since we got married so why are you still so-"

"But calling you Mrs. Kim makes me happy even when other people say it." He looked at me as he smiled. "Doesn't it make you happy as well?"

"It does..." I averted my eyes, "Anways-"

"Anyways..." He got up his seat as he walked around to me. He sat on his desk as he pulled me in closer by my waist. "I don't want to do any work." He wrapped his hands on my waist as he he looked up at me, "Can't we finish now?"

"No can do." I caressed his head.

"You're being so strict about work now." He touched my neck as he rubbed it, "Let's go home..." He leaned in for a kiss as he smirked.

"Seriously..." I turn to feel shy now all of the sudden as he approached my lips. "Mph..." He kissed me sloppy like as I felt his lips forming a smile everytime. He swallowed me whole as he entered his lips deep in my mouth. Making our heads move left and right as it felt like he was devouring me inside. I flinched for the moments as his tongue hits deeper and the way he licks my tongue out at the same time. It felt like I was about to melt from the steamy kiss and our salivas being mixed together inside.

"Ha..." He released the kiss as he bit his lower lip, "This is the only good thing about being the CEO." He grinned as he pulled me in closer.

"What..."

"I get to be with you secretly in my own office."

"Hmph." I chuckled, "I guess so." I smiled, "It's a good thing that I'm your secretary as well."

"I guess so." He smiled as he looked at my lips. "I love you a lot, Y/N."

"I love you, Taehyung."

THE END

________________________

NOTE:

Oh my gosh. I never thought that this story would end. I didn't even know that I would write this much till the end.

It was so hard to figure out the ending but I thought the office would be a good one because like.... this story was based on office romance or sumn sumn.... but either way- It was so hard to finish a satisfying ending.

But yallll I thank you all for reading till the end and going through reading my bad grammar and spelling but I dont really have much time on my hands to fix them so thank you for that.

I just thank you all for reading my first story till the end and.... that's that!

Thank you for reading my story!