In. Now. (Ch. 32)

"Bare with me a little longer, please..."

__________

Y/N POV

As he landed an attack from his lips to my neck, I couldn't help but react. Taehyung's loud groans as he couldn't help himself while my loud moans came from my voice. He kept getting rough from my neck till I felt something.

"T-Taehyung! Hold on for a sec!" I pushed his face out.

"What? I can't mark you?"

"It's not that. Just somewhere not visible..."

"They need to see that hickey of yours. It claims you're mine." He started then to land his kisses everywhere and that made me moan more everytime, "Let me hear more, Y/N... more..." His deep, seductive voice makes the sensation of this moment even better. Feeling hot from his very touch around me. I felt aroused by him by the minute.

"Ah!" I felt it. His fingers in my underwear directly touching my womanhood.

"What's wrong? You feel it?" Suddenly something entered. I flinched and grabbed his arm, "It's just one finger. What's wrong Y/N..? Hmm?"

Taehyung POV

As I entered my finger in here, I could see her expressions clearly. Such a seductive face that I couldn't handle it. Entering another finger of mine making it two she suddenly jumped a bit.  I started to pump my fingers in her slow just to adjust her better and let her get used to it but I couldn't
Her hot, steaming face and her biting her lips.

"Y/N..." I started to add a 3rd finger in her and saw her react quickly in surprise. Her eyes widened and before I knew it, I started to pump fast and deep with my fingers. Ugh... I really want to be in her right now... Just seeing her so aroused by this turns me on. I feel hard all of the sudden just from my fingers entering in her. While pumping my fingers from my right hand, I began to reach my left hand to her breasts, "This shirt's in the wat dammit." Finally rubbing my hands directly on her boobs and purposely avoiding her nipples just for a tease.

Y/N POV

I felt so exposed after he removed my shirt. He began to massage my boobs with his left while his right hands' fingers were pumping in me. He began to purposely not touch my nipples... is he teasing me? I can't help it... His  tongue suddenly went to the other side of my boob and circled around my nipple. I began to twitch wanting him touch and lick a certsin spot.

"Y/N... I can feel you twitching in here... What's wrong? You all right?" I saw that smirk of his while his tongue circled around my nipples. Seeing him with his tongue doing that feels..., "You're even moving your hips on your own..." Stop... Those words right now, "See... You're moving your hips on your own. Are you that into it Y/N? Hmm?" I feel it coming. As I see his eyes looked into mine, as he circles his tongue from my right boob and his left finger circling my left boob, I just want to beg his touch even more.

"ugh... Hah... T-Taehyung... S-stop t-teasing me..." As I felt it finally rising to come, his mouth suddenly sucked my right boob and pinched my left nipple in surprise, "AH!" I came... Didn't I...? I feel so exhausted yet good...  "Huh!" I looked down to see he's still pumping my fingers, "T-Taehyung! Wait! I just came- Ugh!"

"I'm not done yet Y/N..." His voice sounded desparate. It sounded he wanted to do more than this.

"T-Taehyung! I-I'm coming- Mpphh!" I came again so quick. It felt so good though. I quickly began to catch my breath.

"Y/N... I want to be in you now... Please..."

____________

SKDJDKSJDJ

OH MY GOD NO-

I-

I DON'T KNOW IF IT SHOULD BE ANY FURTHER THAN THIS SHOULD IT?

I MEAN THE STORY'S ALMOST COMING TO AN END.

SHOULD IT?

× sorry grammar and spelling again!