The Start (Ch 36) 🔞.

"T-Taehyung! Don't spread it so wide!" I started to cover my face within the pillows. The embarrassment I couldn't handle in front of him.

"Don't worry Y/N... It won't be rough... and" He reached his hand to carress my cheeks, "don't cover your face... I want look at your expressions when we do it." I blushed real hard. Why can he act so sadistic while being such a sweet man? "I won't put it in yet though..."

"W-what!" he started to rub his area against mine. "T-Taehyung... Mph.. w-why are you just rubbing it? Ahh..."

"We're not doing it yet... Ahh..." I could see his ecpressions just by a bit telling that he's also feeling it. It's hard enough to control the fact he's just rubbing it even as he closed my legs and now he's rubbing it between them. He's thrusting fast and hard. I felt it coming.

"T-Taehyung... ahh.. it... Mphh... it's c-coming..." I felt the climax.

"Hah..." he stopped again as soon I was about to, "Do you really want to cum? Hmm?" He gave me those mean eyes. I glared. "Oh come on... I did it for the fun..." he chuckled as he smirked. He began to lean as he went to kiss my neck. Licking it even as he touched my thighs and boobs.

"Ahh..." suddenly I felt it. "Ah!" It took me by surprise.

"You feel the tip touching your area? You want it?" I was silent, "If you're not going to tell me I won't-"

"Put it in! Please..."

"Oh now... If you want it, I'll give it." He started to slightly push in.

"Mphh!"

"You okay? Tell me if it hurts..."

"S-stop!"

"It's not even halfway in yet and you want me to stop? You sure?" I actually didn't want him to stop but at this point I felt like it will rip.

"N-No!" I hugged him around and closed my eyes, "Keep going... but slowly..."

"That's good then." He continued as he slowly went in by a bit. "We're almost halfway... Hold it in will you?"

"Mhmm!" I shaked my head I still clenched onto him. How long is his fucking thing?!

"Y/N... We're halfway in..." I felt his breathy moans. It sounded like as if he was struggling like he wanted to put it straight in quick and hard but is holding back just in case I may get hurt.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Hmm???"

"You can do it your way..."

"W-what?"

"It's fine... You can go hard if you want..."

"Hah..." he suddenly chuckled, "You really are it, Y/N."

"Ahh!" He pushed the rest in a flash. I flinched as it was so sudden.

"It's okay..." He kissed my forehead, "It's all in now... I can move now right?"

"Mhmm..." I nodded my head.

"I'm starting." Just like that he moved to his heart's content. He did it deep, rough and fast that I started to scream. The slaps were loud and so was Taehyung's breath.

"S-stop clenching onto me so tight... Y/N..." He started to kiss me on my lips passionately. Our salivas escaped our mouth as it looks like we drooled all over. Our bodies being connected and the feeling of his body weight pressed on mine. It all felt tight and hot but yet sexy and breathful.

"T-Taehyung!"

"Hah... You're about to cum? Me too..." I felt it coming. His area was twitching and I felt it. Both of us are feeling good from us doing this. It feels amazing and pleasurable.

"I'm cumming! T-Taehyung- Ahh!" I cummed and soon after he took his area out and cummed on my stomach.

"Hah!" he caught up to breathe. He then chuckled as he brushed his hair off. He stared at me as I puffed from exhaustion. "You look like a mess right now..."

TAEHYUNG POV

Man... That felt the best. Every moment I thrusted into her, it was twitching. I looked at her as she was a wild mess when I screwed her over. My marks all over her body, swollen lips, her erected nipples, wet mouth and my cum on her body. "You look like a mess right now..." She began to breathe heavily as I smirked at her.

"T-Taehyung... I'm tired..."

"I laid down next to her as I wrapped my arms around her, "Hmm?"

"You seem way too happy... Aren't you tired?"

"I don't know... Am I?"

Y/N POV

"Wayyyy too happy indeed... I wanna sleep..." I turned as my back was behind him, "Hold on..." I felt him touching my area once again, "T-Taehyung?"

"Hmm???"

"W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing..."

"We're not doing it again... put your hand away..."

"Aww... but..." I felt it... hard.

"W-why are you hard again... Taehyung..." I started to see him get up.

"Let's do it one more time." He smiled cheekily.

No way...

________________

uhh... Fantasize guys.... Fantasize... (I can't believe I wrote sumthin like this...

grammar and spelling sorry again bc like I have no time to edit...