Again? Ch. 38 🔞 (I extended it a bit)

Y/N POV

"T-Taehyung stop it... mmm..."

"Just let me come once... please Y/N..." His naughty hands wandered around my body. Touching places that made me feel strange.

"F-Fine... you can only do this once though-" I bit my lip as I felt the tip of his in me, "R-Remove my robe first... It might get in the way..."

He chuckled, "You're right." I was undressed now fully naked like him. "I'm going thrust it all in, Y/N... tell me if it hurts."

"AGH!" He trusted all in at once.

"You're twitching... I can feel it... Y/N.. ah.. It feels nice inside of you." He began to thrust in me faster and faster as he gets.

"T-Taehyung! Ah! Too deep! S-slow down! Ugh..." I started to cry but it feels too good.

"Bare with me Y/N..." Thrusting and thrusting again his hand reached to touch the front of my private area.

"W-Wait! d-don't touch it at the same time and rub it so quick while you're in me- Mphh!" His other hand turned my face to reach his. The kiss was sloppy and wet. We drooled all over as I tried to catch my breath.

"Y/N... you're tightening me too much... argh..." deep in me as he goes I couldn't handle the intense pressure. Him biting my neck so needy, his hand touching my area roughly and him thrusting in me intensely. I could feel the pleasure he's giving me. Giving it to me all. "I love you, Y/N..." He whispers yet at me, "I love you a lot..." I could feel his breathy moans against me. It felt hot.

"I love you too- Ah!" I can feel myself about to cum, "T-Taehyung! I- I think I'm going to cum!"

"Cum... Y/N."

"Ah!" My cum dripped down to my legs. I puffed as I try to catch my breath. "Ahh... Taehyung-!" He continued to thrust deeper and faster straight away. "W-Wait! I just came! I still feel sensitive!"

"Sorry Y/N... I still haven't came yet. I need you right now... ha..."

"Agh! S-stop!" It was too much yet good. "S-stop- Ah!"

"Y/N... did you just came again?"

"I-It was too much! I feel like my hole's going to rip and I may die!" It did. It was too overwhelming but so good.

"Hah... Y/N... turn around and face me..." I spun myself as he said. Now we're directly at our eyes. I could see his hair was messy, eyes full of lust staring at me. He grabbed one of my legs as he lifted it up to his shoulder.

"T-Taehyung I may fall!"

"Hold on to the counter. Mmm..." He didn't stop thrusting one bit. This position just makes it go even deeper! Massaging my boobs with his hands as he leaned in to lick them. Erecting my nipples by biting and licking them ever so roughly and wet. I looked at him as he does so as his eyes looked up at me as he does it. He smirked.

"Do you like me licking your nipples that much??? Hmm???" I blushed but I nodded.

"D-Don't stop..."

"Hah! okay then." Continuing to lick me and thrust in me I began to cry.

"Don't cry, Y/N... Almost there..."

"T-Taehyung-!" It feels overwhelming yet good. "I think I'm going to cum again-!"

"Me too... can I cum in you...?" I nodded and he leaned in for another wet kiss, "I'm Cumming Y/N..."

"Ah-!" I cummed and now my legs are trembling even more as I began to catch my breath. I fell down as I had no strength left in me.

Taehyung POV

I felt good as I cummed in her. When I took it out I saw her area leaking with all the cum I shot in her mixed with hers.

"Hah..."

"I can't believe we just did that as I was making breakfast." I saw as she looked up glaring at me.

"Mmmm... I'm sorry Y/N." She stopped me before I could approach a hug on her. She got up quickly.

"I'm taking a bath and you're cleaning this mess up and make breakfast. Hmph!" I watched as she walked in a grumpy way upstairs.

"She's too cute."

_________

Spelling and Grammar srry