Cry Out (Ch. 56)

*Taehyung's place*

"Why does it feel like it's been a long time since I've been at your place?" I placed my bags down by the couch as I went to the kitchen counter. "What are you doing?" I looked over to see Taehyung grabbing some snacks and wine. "Are we drinking tonight? Did you forget we have work tomorrow? I also have low tolerance."

"I guess I'll drink alone then?"

"I'll just drink a little bit..." He smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Should we sit there?" He grabbed all the wine and food by the living room table as I followed.

"Where are you going?" I watched him as he went his way to his bedroom.

"I'll change quick. Be right back." I nodded my head as he went to his room while I sat down on the carpet to wait.

"Chips..!" I decided start eating as I waited and just wandered my eyes around. Are we really going to do it tonight..? Ah~ I could already feel my face heating up... Don't get so flustered Y/N!

_______________

2mins later

"I'm back." I looked over to only see Taehyung on just his sweatpants and no shirt. It caught me off gaurd that I choked and asked for water quick.

"Y-Y/N!" He ran over to the kitchen as he made his way back to me passing the water. I gulped it all quickly as I then caught my breath. "You okay?" He rubbed my back as I calmed me down a bit.

"Y-Yes... thank you..." He sat down soon after as he poured wine for both of us. I averted my eyes at him as I couldn't help it... I started to gaze at his chest that was so fully exposed. His bare, hot and strong body was enough to make me lose focus to drool and mesmerised. I didn't realise myself as I stared for too long. In fact... I don't think I've ever focused my eyes on his body that long... maybe because the times we have sex that I didn't think straight at all...

"How long are you going stare at me for? Is it my chest that you're looking at the most?" He placed the bottle of wine down as he picks his glass up.

"P-Pardon?" It brought me back as my eyes were really locked on his body.

"Or were you zoning out perhaps? Was it not my body that you were looking at? Do I bore you that you had to look at somewhere else and not at my body?"

"N-No that's not it!"

"Then?"

"It's just that your body is really sexy and hot! You did not bore me I promise! I was just looking at your bod-" He just made me so flustered that I shouted all that nonsense that was going through my head! "N-No! What I mean is your body was not hot-"

"Not hot?"

"N-No! It is hot! It's just that- Agh! Why am I saying these things?" I started to feel the embarrassment and decided to just drink my wine.

"Ahaha! You're cute when your flustered like that." He smiled at me as he went for a sip of his wine. "Is my bare chest bothering your eyes?" He placed his glass down as he brushes his hair looking at me.

"I-It's not a bother..."

"What is then?"

"I'm not saying it." I refuse to say anything before I  embarrass myself even more. I went in to drink the rest of the wine in my glass and placed it down on the table. He's still staring at me while I'm just avoiding it.

"Why not?"

"I'm not saying anything. I'm not letting you have your way. You're not going to tease me again."