Jealous? (Ch. 50)

"Who's Hwang Yejin? Does she know Mr. Kim?" Ms. Kang seemed worried about me as I looked bland.

"He probably just has business with her... I'm sure it's nothing right?" I shaked it off with a smile, "Shall we head inside the bus now?" I grabbed my bags as I headed inside.

"Do you think Ms. Yim would be fine?" Ms. Kang whispered through Ms. Choi's ear.

"I don't know. We'll just have to see but we also have to comfort her in some possible way. It seems they didn't fix the matter between them yesterday."

"Right... Let's head in the bus now with Ms. Yim." They both soon followed Y/N in the bus carrying their bags as well.

"Y/N!" Ms. Kang went over to me when I sat down. "We should sit at the very back of the bus! There'll be more room for us 3 since it's 5 seats long!"

"Oh yeah. Sure."

"Okay! Let's go to the very back!"

"That's better! More room for us 3! I heard it's going to be hot today but not so hot that we'll die. It will be perfect to go the beach! We'll have BBQ, soju, light fireworks... ah~ It will be amazing! Don't you think, Y/N? ....
Y/N?"

"O-Oh. Yeah. I look forward to this trip as well.." You zoned out as I didn't feel like the bright mood today.

"C'mon! Lighten up a bit! I'm sure it will all right soon! Just look at the bright side for now and us 3 will enjoy this trip! Right Ms. Choi?" Ms. Kang lightens up the mood by comforting me.

"Yeah it will. Just enjoy the day without any worries." I feel quite comforted now as their words made me feel better.

"Oh!" Ms. Kang gasped so suddenly.

"Did something happen?" I followed to see where Ms. Kang was looking. It was Taehyung coming ahead. I also looked to see Hwang Yejin following from behind. I turned around quick to cover. 'Please don't come here, please don't come here.' Is what I hope.

"G-Good morning Mr. Kim!" Ms. Choi and Ms. Kang greeted him as I quickly followed as I forgot I had to greet him with respect.

"Good Morning." He had his hands in his pockets when I feel he's looking down on me with a glare. "Mind if I sit here?"

"Yes, sir! We don't mind!" Ms. Kang scooted over to the right side of the bus along with Ms. Choi. I was about to move with them till Taehyung scooted over and now I had to sit at the left being seperated from them.

"I'll sit here as well, thanks." Ms. Hwang invited herself as she scooted over sitting in the middle seat. This is the worst seating. Him between us two as well...

"Mr. Kim!" Ms. Hwang tapped on Mr. Kim's shoulder, "Let's take a photo together shall we?" She raised her phone to take the shot and I just ignored looking over the window. "Uhmm... Ms. Yim?" She called me out as I turned back.

"U-uhm... yes, Ms. Hwang?" What is it now?

"Could you lower down your head? You're in the frame." She's glaring at me.

"Oh- sorry." I bowed my head to apologise, "Should I sit in the middle instead? I won't be seen in the photo if I do-" I tried to stand up to move.

"Just stay here." Though Taehyung grabbed your shoulder as he pushed me back down to sit. That hurts a bit. "We can take the photo later Ms. Hwang."

"Aww~ okay! Whatever you say Taehyung~" Your eyes widened as you heard her say his name so casually. Taehyung? Why is she calling him his name? Whatever... It's just a name... nothing special when someone call's his name...