Marriage (Ch. 67)

Y/N POV

Your mind's starting to get into reality as you began walking down aisle. You smiled nervously as you saw people from their seats looking at you. Phones are out with behind them are smiles and cheers.

"WOOOO!!! Y/N!!!!" Ms. Kang waved as she shouted with excitement. You couldn't help but laugh as it eased you a bit.

You took your focus straight ahead as you saw Taehyung's gaze looking at you with an earnest smile. I could see as he fiddled with his fingers as well. It's less nerve racking now to know you're not the only one who feels nervous. I just had my hands held tight on the bouquet as I finally made my way at the arch.

Positioning myself as I finally looked across from Taehyung with a big smile as he did the the same. He looked down then up at me as he couldn't contain himself.

"You look beautiful..." He moved a bit closer than before as it looked like he wanted to kiss me already. I widened my eyes to see he couldn't wait.

"The moment just started Mr. Kim. Contain your lust for Y/N!" A voice was shouted as me and Taehyung looked over. It was Jimin laughing as the rest of the crowd did as well.

"Tsk." He looked the other direction feeling embarrassed, "I am suppressing myself damn it." I looked at him as I couldn't help to smile.

"You embarrassed?" I chuckled a bit as he looked at me with red cheeks.

"No?" That voice of him being unsure is cute. "Let's get this started so I can make you mine and kiss you already." I blushed by his words, "I also told him not to call you by your name so casually." He sulked as he looked up.

"I'll be named Mrs. Kim soon so no need to worry." I looked up to him as he looked down with an eyebrow raised. He's turning even more red that it's so obvious.

"Y/N... you..." He sighed as he held on to my shoulders, "You're adorable right now." I widened my eyes as I chuckled.

"Let's start the wedding now shall we?"

"Let's"

__________________

"Do you Ms. Yim.  promise to love Mr. Kim for eternity and be by his side forever." The marriage officiant proceeded.

"I do." I smiled as we both held our hands together out.

"Do you Mr. Kim promise to love Ms. Yim for eternity and be by her side fore-"

He lifted my veil quickly "I do." He cut off the marriage officiant's words as he held onto my hands tightly soon then as he slithered his hands to my neck and grabbed me close, "I love you, Y/N." He brought me in then for a kiss. Kissing me tightly before I could say any else. His hands supported my waist as he brought me even closer and sucks me in with his kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him even closer. One last touch of our lips as we touched our foreheads staring into each other with a smile.

"I love you, Taehyung." We both smiled as we breathed to catch our breaths from the kiss. We adored each other until we heard cheers.

________________

Friends POV

"WAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! SOO BEAUTIFULLLL. I CAN'TT!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE SINGLEEE!!!" Ms. Kang who shouted  loudly from tears of joy.

"We probably shouldn't have brought you to this wedding..." Ms. Choi sighed as she stood up with the rest of the crowd to clap.

"My ears will be damaged if I hear another mouth from that girl." Ms. Hwang clapped being bothered.

"Haha! Anyways. I'm glad they got married. They look happy." Jimin looked over to see, "Y/N's happy now is she?"

"Don't tell me you're still not over her." Ms. Hwang looked at him as he smiled to hide it. "You really..."