I'll Try and Get You (Ch. 6)

"You can try multiple ways... but I can get involved in your personal matters..."

~~~~~~~~

You see him who looked tempted by you while you were in fear. You just want avoid this man. If you want to you could quit, but there's no other job that can get you the best salary and not having a chance to have this position again. Don't worry. He won't.

"Ask me anything for help Mr. Kim." You bowed as you were about to leave to avoid this situation but Mr. Kim grabbed your wrist. You looked at your wrist and straight at him to see what he wanted.

"Come with me to the club tonight."

"I'm sorry to ask but does this involve with work?"

"No."

"Then Mr. Kim I would no-"

"I'll play you double with your salary for the next week." You couldn't say no to that.

"Okay then."

"Pick you up at your house by 7:30. See you there."

~~~~~~~~

You left his office after the discuss.
'UGH why couldn't you just say 'no?'

Time passes bye and work ended for today. You left and went home to change into your outfit for the club tonight.

It was finally near 7:30 and Mr. Kim finally arrived. You wore a dress that was red and your hair was down. You had accessories and a mini shoulder bag to top it all off your look.

You went to your front and Mr. Kim revealed himself when you opened the door. He gave you a weird look. He looked at you from head to toe.

"Like what I see..." Mr. Kim was oddly weird and strange, but you just ignored it. "Let's go," He smirked, "Y/N."

"Why are you addressing me informally?"

"It's not work days and you can call me Taehyung... or Tae..."

"I'll just go by Mr. Kim..."

"I'll make you say it again one day. Let's go now."

You head off with Mr. Kim and went in his car to go to the club. You arrived and got off the car and you were already inside the place. You followed Mr. Kim through the loud noise and the crazy people partying. 'What's the point of partying this much...' you thought.

"I'll jusy go and sit over there." you told Mr. Kim and pointed at where you order drinks from.

"'Kay go ahead." He was about to go the dance until someone came. It was Hwang Yejin.

"Heyyy sweetie!!!" She looks at Mr. Kim using her dreamy eyes but Mr. Kim had just a bitchy face.

"Call me if you need anything Ms. Yim." He then left Ms. Hwang to head to the dance floor looking like she was dumbdounded. As he left Ms. Hwang just stares at you disgusted and rolls her eyes at you then left to join Mr. Kim and his other friends that he invited.

You sat down and saw loads of alcohol beverages. You had never tried alcohol before and rather just stay away from it. You looked bored and turned your head around to see Mr. Kim having fun and sometimes you would witness him touching and dancing with other ladies but that didn't mind you.

You sat there using your phone until you felt someone approaching you. It was a man as he joined in with you and looked at you weirdly like he was hungry for you.

"A beautiful lady shouldn't be just here playing with her phone." He removes the phone from your hands and placed it down, "Let's have some fun, hmm?" Is he crazy? you got scared as well as he was drunk too. "I would like to order one drink for this lady!" he raised his hand to order and looked straight at you with a weird face. The drink was received by him and slides it to your side. "Drink it!" He laughs. You were scared by him and decided to take a leave but he took your wrist, "CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL YOU DRINK ALL OF THIS!" He shouts and then smiles at you. You wanted to leave so you decided to drink it. You didn't know how well you could handle alcohol but you could tell it is veey weak. Just one glass of vodka made your drunk easily. I guess you can't handle it well. You got so tipsy and just walked around the club and sat on the couch down. The drunk guy appeared again and sat down next to you very close as he could feel your skin.

You felt hands snake to your thighs almost reaching inside. You got annoyed and pushed his hands away.

"It's okay... trust me." You just chuckled as you had no idea what was happening. You felt then again a hand touching your cheeks caressing them and your head was brought closer. You could feel the guy's breath in his mouth. As you were about to kiss it felt like you kissed a hand. You looked up and it was Mr. Kim. He blocked his to prevent you to kiss the guy. He grabbed your hand and made stand up. You were tipsy and landed your head on his chest looking sleepy.

"Don't even dare try to do something with her." Mr. Kim directly spoke loud at the guy and we both left. We were outside the building and I got off him when he was holding me.

Taehyung's POV

"Let's goooooo!!!" Ms. Yim was pointing to the sky. She is cute as she's drunk. She couldn't even walk straight and rather just walking in a wavy line. She was going all sorts of ways.

"Hey watch out!" She was about to cross the road until I stopped her, "You need to be careful around your surroundings." She just looked at me with her cute smile and eye smile and laughed at me pointing at my face.

"Hehe! You look like TaeTae!" You looked at her as she said that. Looks like she still remembers about the memories you had together. "TaeTae is way too mean anyways! hehe." She ran off leaving you in your arms.
You looked sad but chased her off as when she ran off.

Took you time as you brought her to your car. "I can't leave you at your apartment alone like this." You looked at her with a smile as she was sleepy. You drove off to your house and took her in. She was sulking as she wanted to go back to sleep so you sent her to your bedroom and she threw herself on your bed sleepily. You sat at the side of your bed and looked at her. You caressed her hair and looked at her cute sleepy face.

"Taehyunggg... why...?" She spoke out of nowhere and you see she was sleep talking, "W-why...?" She started crying. You looked at her with your eyes shocked as you don't know why she said that. There was silence as you wanted to hear more of her confession but none was coming out for more and looks like she was in deep sleep.

"Whatever I may have done to you in the past... I'm sorry... I don't know what I did but I hope it's a misunderstanding. I will get back to you..."