Trusting Love (Ch. 23)

I sighed looking down, "Let's break up."

----------

I looked back up and could see he was surprised.

"Why all of the sudden?" He was curious as to why those words came out of my mouth.

"I don't think... I'm good enough for you..." I said looking at his eyes.

Taehyung POV

I was surprised to see she said those. I was yet confused by on why I cared about this. Why did I feel sad about it? I'm suppose to not feel any emotion and care but I did.

"Why all of the sudden?" I questioned her as I thought that this isn't normal.

"I don't think... I'm good enough for you..." I was silent at first that she responded back to me with those words.

"What do you mean not good enough?" Why am I questioning her back? Why do I feel... sad? I couldn't help but feel my emotions feeling lonely.

"I-" She broke the eye contact and looked down.

"Say it to me again... Are you really breaking up with me?" I felt disappointed and angry at her but why? I felt emotions that I didn't think I would have and would care... about love.

She began looking up again, "Let's break up... Taehyung." She finally looked up to me saying those lines. Those words that I thought I would never feel... to feel heartbroken and angry, "I'm sorry Taehyung it's just-"

"It's... fine..." I cut her off and looked at her,
"I'll not question you... anymore."

"I'm sorry Taehyung..."

"I guess it's over between us now..." I said in a sad tone not wanting this to happen, "I can't just let you stand there long... You can go now..."

She bowed her head to me then left to the stairs down feom the rooftop.

I stood there as I saw down from the view of the rooftop seeing Y/N leave the school building.

I began questioning myself multiple times on why I feel this way, but I guess... I fell in love with her right at the very beginning. As I felt that I love her I also felt sadness with hearts of mine shattering to know that also...

love is a betrayal filled with sadness. To know that I can't trust love by judging on the way I went with... with Y/N.

END OF THE LOOOOOONG FLASHBACK
BACK TO THE PRESENT.

Y/N POV

I sat at the bus station as tears went falling down my cheeks even more. You couldn't hold your face up and was looking down.

'I thought I could finally understand him... and to be with him... I thought I wouldn't be heartbrokened by him ever again...' You thought as you couldn't hold yourself back feeling hurt and sad.

"Hey Y/N..." A voice called to you as you lift your head to see who called. It was Jimin, "Are you okay?" He began to sit next to me. I looked to him and he could tell something had happened, "Why are you like this Y/N?"

"It- It's nothing..." You looked back down but Jimin lifted your chin to make you look straight at him. He caressed your cheeks with both of his hands and cupped it after as his thumbs swept your tears away. You felt touched by him as he could make you feel warm and be cared about.

"It's okay if you wont tell me... but I hope you would be okay..." Those words from his were touching as your lips started to form a sweet smile as you looked at him feeling safe and happy.

Taehyung POV

I was in my office and to help myself maintaining my frustration and disappoinment at myself. I couldn't help it but to be angry at myself. I had many chances to be with her. To be the man that she hasn't seen in high school. To be different in those times. She thinks I'm the same as ever... but what she doesn't know and will ever believe was that I actually love her.

I couldn't hold it anymore as I then went outside to find Y/N though to think the only thing I saw as I found her the guy, Jimin was there.

I saw her there smiling... being happy around him... to see that she feels alright and comfortable around him.

I knew I messed up...

but I knew I couldn't give up on her.