Your Start Of A New Work (Ch. 1)

Sorry if there is any bad grammar and spelling but thank you for reading! I will try and update alot as I can!

Your POV

*Ring Ring*
A sound of your alarm starts to run off making you awake and groan from its repeating noise.

You looked at your phone as where your alarm came off, saw the time, 6:30am and saw a reminder on it.
'Interview!!!'
"OH SH-" you said from a loud voice and suddenly got up and ran to your bathroom to take a shower.

You got out your bathroom and went to your closet to a pick an outfit for your interview.

You took your time when done changing your outfit and took more time doing your hair, make-up, footwear and also accessories.

The 'interview' look was ready though the stocking took a lot of your time.

You took your phone and saw the time '7:50' Your eyes suddenly widened when you were still looking into the mirror doing cute poses "I'M GOING TO BE LATEE!"
You headed out of your apartment in a hurry to put your high heels on and grabbed your bag placing it on your shoulder at the same time.

You went out of the building from your apartment and headed to the bus stop, arrived in the bus and sat down a bit worried looking out the window.

Few minutes have passed, you got out of the bus and ran inside the building as it's where your interview will start and maybe even your new work to begin with. You hope.

You ran inside and finally got your number tag of when you're going next. You sat ahead of the rest of the applicants.

"#26 Yim Y/N!"

"Yes that's me!" You got out of your seat and went in the room and did your interview.

'I hope I did good... gotta get this job or else I'll just be a hopeless person!' you thought it in your head. You finally got back to your seat and waited for a while.

"Hello applicants I am Mr. Lee." He told infront of all the applicants, "as you know that this interview is a job for taking the role as an assistant for the CEO, Mr. Kim Taehyung."
That name suddenly rang a bell in your head but just didn't quite come out and instead ignored it.
"We will send an email to the person," Mr. Lee continued, "who got qualified to be one and can start the next day after you got that email." Once you were all done you headed out to leave the building.

Once you were outside the building you walked to the left and walked away until you saw a black car. Out of curiousity you stood there to check who could it be 'a celebrity? CEO???' suddenly one of the drivers opened the door and a man stood out. He was tall, wearing a suit but you didn't really looked at his face when it was covered by his workers. You were looking at him as it gave you a familiar feeling but just didn't quite get to it. He suddenly walked ahead inside the building and was gone after that. You thought to yourself that you might be working with him and got a little worked up and excited.

Taehyung's POV

I walked in the building and everyone stopped and bowed at me. I headed into my office and Mr. Lee followed. "Any good applicants?" I said as I took off my coat and sat down on my chair. "Yes Mr. Kim. First in the list is Im Seyeon, age 27 who graduated at college, has experienced as an assista-" "next" Icut off his words while spinning on chair left and right boredly. "Mhm uhmm.." after few minutes of Mr. Lee introducing new applicants none of them felt pleasing to hear. "This is the last applicant Mr. Kim," Mr. Lee began one last time, "Yim Y/N, age 23 and a-"

"Wait- say that again?" I stopped what I was doing, looked surprised and asked leaning forward from my seat. I need to hear that name again.

"Ms. Yim Y-"

"She's hired. Okay business is done you may leave now." I ended it all and went on with my files.

"But Mr. Kim you didn-"

"Didn't I say she's hired? You can now resign from this job and not suffer anymore, but before you do that, tomorrow, assist Ms. Yim and lead her to my office when I arrive." I said as I fidget with my pen and looked directly at Mr. Lee with a cold expression.

"T-thank you Mr. Kim" Mr. Lee stutters a bit, "as I will now resign from this job. Thank you for everything you've done for me and hope you do well." Mr. Lee finally leaves the office.

I smirked at the thought that it could finally be her. Yim Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It was finally morning and as you woke up you head out to your room to the kitchen, made breakfast and sat down eating. While you were eating your phone suddenly rang
'New Email'
You looked at the email and saw...
'You've been accepted as an assistant. Start tomrrow at 5:00am'
You were happy and excited and started jumping for joy but 5am?!?!?!! UGH

---------

Morning arrived and it was 3:50am and you were barely awake. You took a struggle trying to wake up when your alarm constantly keeps ringing and it made you annoyed and finally made you got up and got ready for your start of a new job.

You finally made it in 4:40am and you were standing outside the building. Before you got in you inhale and exhaled and finally walked in proudly. You took in one step inside and you were suddenly grabbed from your wrist and was dragged to the side. It was Mr Lee.
"Hey," He whispers and continues
"You can't just stand there! Mr. Kim is coming."
You looked through the window wall and saw a man coming in but didn't see his face but you assumed it may be the CEO. While you were looking to try and get a good look of his face Mr. Lee suddenly puts your head down which forced you to bow down fully.

The CEO came inside and everybody bowed to him.
"Good Morning Mr. Kim." everybody in the building greeted him as they bowed and you were was a bit silent.
While he walked in he stopped and walked backwards standing infront of you while you still held your bow. You saw Mr. Kim's shoes and stopped bowing but avoided eye contact.
"Good Morning Mr. Kim" You said as you did no eye contact with him. Mr. Kim looked at you smirking but you did not dare to look at him eye to eye.
Mr. Kim turned his head to speak to Mr. Lee "Make sure to bring her to my office after you assist her."
"Yes Mr. Kim" Mr. Lee replied firmly.
Mr. Kim finally walks away to head to his office.
"hff" you were already feeling stressed out and nervous coming but just seeing his presence could make you feel weak.
"Come here and I will try and assist with whatever you need to know before you start."

Minutes have passed and there was so much things about Mr. Kim going through your heax.
Finally Mr. Lee walked you to the door to Mr. Kim's office.
"You can do this!" Mr. Lee said as he did a fighting gesture.
"hff... I Can do this!"
You knocked on the door...
"Come in" Taehyung said with a cold voice.
You opened the door and closed it behind you and went forward. You saw Mr. Kim but he faced the opposite direction and the chair was covering his back.
"Good Morning Mr. Kim," You said proudly and loud as you remembered what Mr. Lee told you that Mr. Kim doesn't like quiet and shy girls, "My name is Yim Y/N! I look forward to working for you!" You said it with a proud smile.
"You're too loud."
That voice was scary and cold... too cold in fact, but you guess you did say it too loud... did you?
He suddenly turned his chair around and looked straight at you in the eye. You suddenly got a familiar feeling from him...
He looked at you with that cold expression and smirked.
"Hello Y/N," he said with a smirk "remember... me?"
You suddenly were shocked when all that memory came to your head and CEO Kim Taehyung was none other than your ex...

J feel lost right now and just typed whatever was in my head :)
Thx to whoever is reading