Say it and I'll do it (Ch. 34)

"Y/N listen... I am not letting you take over me. I will take myself in you and control you..." I started to blush as I looked at his eyes. There's no way I'm going to be this easy to him, "Then.. Taehyung..." I leaned in to his ear, "Put it in me now then..."

________________

Y/N POV

"T-Taehyung! Hold on! Where are you taking me?!" He began taking me up the stairs heading to the bedroom.

"What do you think Y/N? We need to get started." Soon after his smirk I noticed we arrived as he placed me down on his bed. I began to slowly move backwards away from him but I ended up bumping into the head of the bed, "T-Taehyung." He soon came to crawl towards me? "Are we really going to do it? Taehyung?" Agh why am I feeling so hesitant every word I say and move I do?
His face was close that I felt his breathing. Our eyes looked at each other with a wanting lust of love.

"How do you feel?"

"Ah!-" he took me by surprise as he slowly ran his tips of his fingers od my thighs. His touch was smooth and light. "s-stop..."

"You sure you want me to?" His finger tips soon reached close between my thighs which was near my private area. I still can feel his breathing as we were still close. I shut my eyes as I felt his moves of his hands being close to it as I could also feel that he's watching my expressions. Suddenly his movement of his fingers stopped.

"H-huh?" I began to open my eyes and looked back at it. I saw his cheeky smirk, "W-why did you stop?" He suddemly chuckled.

"Beg for it, Y/N"

"W-what!" He smiled at me.

"Beg for it if you want me to touch it. Why are you resisting it?" He started to move his fingers again purposely avoiding my private area, "C-mon..." he whispered to my ear, "Say 'I want you to touch my pussy' " (AHHH STOP I REALLY DONT WANT TO TYPE P**** BUT WHATEVER) I reacted as I felt flushed.

"A-are you crazy! I pushedhis chest off lightly, "I'm not saying that!" He chuckled as he looked at me then looked at his private area.

"Y/N... look"

"What is it." I followed the look of his eyes as I then looks at his area. It looks... Hard. He suddenly started to grab my wrist as he then placed my hand to touch it.

"Help me will you? Y/N?" My eyes widened.

"We can't start this if only you say it. I know you want it..." I began to think. Not knowing what to say. "You sure you want to stop this? Say it... And I'll give it to you..."

"Taehyung..."

Hmm?"

"I want you to fuck me with your dick."

_____________

AHHHH STOP
I don't feel to well
tbh I don't really want to write smut but just for you readers... I will

Srry for grammar and spelling
and srry I haven't came back in a while
this story has almost come to an end tho soon just after the smut...