All Four (Ch. 63)

"Ms. Yim you're back!" I made my way to the desk as I saw Ms. Choi and Kang together.

"What are you guys talking about?" I sat down ahead while they both looked at each other.

"It took you long enough to get back at your office. Did something happen between you and Mr. Kim over there with Ms. Hwang?"

"Ms. Hwang?"

"Mhmm!" Ms. Kang nodded her head eith curiosity.

"Oh her? Oh. It's all good now. Nothing much really." I smiled with a nod as I proceed to work.

"Did anything happened after she left...?" Ms. Kang started to get more suspicious of me.

"What do you mean?" I cleared my throat as I looked straight at my pc, "Nothing happened after that..."

"Oh sure~ Did you guys happened to kis- MPH!"

"I'm sorry about that Ms. Yim." Ms. Choi covered Ms. Kang's mouth before she could say anymore, "You. Be quiet."

"Mph! Mph!" She nodded as Ms. Choi finally released, "I'm being to nosy aren't I?"

"What do you think? Get on with your work." Ms. Choi scolded her as I felt relieved then.

"I was just curious..." Ms. Kang mumbles away as she went on with hers.

______________

"Finally... work's done!" Ms. Kang stretched her arms as she finally packed. "I'm exhausted~~"

"Ms. Yim."

"Yes?" I looked over to see Taehyung as he leaned over the wall, "M-Mr. Kim."

"Let's go home now."

"Ah~ yes! Hold on. I need to pack up."

"Eeek!!" Ms. Kang squealed as it couldn't be helped but Taehyung looked at her weirdly, "Sorry!" She covered her mouth with her hand, "I just got excited that's all!" I laughed awkwardly as I was to make my way to him.

"Let's go-"

"Hold on!" Ms. Kang stopped us at the moment, "Can we treat you two out as a gift for your engagement!" She suggested with a smile while Ms. Choi was in a worry.

Mr. Kim?" I looked at him.

"Sure." He agreed right away as it surprises me.

"Really! We'll eat meat! Yeah?"

"Sounds good."

"Yayy!! Ms. Choi! You're coming as well! We'll eat meat! All four of us! Let's go!" She lead the way with excitement while I looked at him confusingly.

"Mr. Kim..." I leaned into his ear to whisper, "Are you sure about this? She'll ask alot of questions..." He chuckled as he smiled.

"I don't mind." He looked eye to eye with me with a dearly smile, "It shows that people have interest in both of us and how much I love you." I blushed at the moment. I feel my face feeling hot. "I love you, Y/N..." He cupped my cheeks as he smoothly rubs them with his thumbs.

"Again." I looked away feeling embarrassed.

"Again?" He leaned to see my face, "what do you mean?"

"Saying 'I love you' so easily..."

"Ahaha!"

"You're laughing now!"

"If I said 'I love you' then I really mean it. I love you." He kissed my cheecks then as  it surprised me.

"I-"

"You really are adorable when you get flustered like this..." He pats my head while giving me a sweet eye smile. "Should I keep saying 'I love you' to you all the time?"

"T-Taehyung-"

"When you're so cute like this it makes me want to kiss you now."

"You're teasing me..."

"I like teasing you alot. Your face gets very honest and I can tell..." I looked at him as we both dazed at each other leaning in for a kiss. Feeling his hot breath and his lips ready to be with mine. His hands as he's about to bring my head closer even more and my body to hold on to his.

"Taehyung..."

"AHHH!!! SO CUTE!" We flinched as we looked ahead to see who made the noise. We see it's Ms. Kang excited with a huge smile, "OH! NO!" She covered her mouth, "I DIDNT MEAN TO. NO. CONTINUE WITH WHAT YOU TWO WERE ABOUT TO DO!" I and Taehyung looked both at each other and the moment I realised, I pushed his chest to sepreate us both.

"I-" I scratched the back of my neck as Taehyung looked the other way, "S-Should we get going now?" I walked towards them as I brought them along the way.

"B-But! You and Mr. Kim were about to ki-"

"W-We'll do that another time- I- I- mean-!"

"ANOTHER TIME?! YES PLEAS-"

"Ms. Kang..." Ms. Choi covered her mouth, "Just be quiet..."

"Yes...." Ms. Kang pouted as we both walked while I looked behind to see Mr. Kim smirking at me.

"Huh..?" While I looked behind at him, he started to point at me. I pointed at myself with confusion. He began to then point at his self. I questioned it even more till he pointed down. "Hmm?" I looked down to see   a bulge through his pants. I looked back at his eyes with widened eyes as I saw him grinning. Forming his fingers like a circle as he licked his tongue in it and looks at me with such fiery eyes. "Ah- I-!" I dropped my bag before I knew it and the sound of the thud brought me back again.

"Ms. Yim?" Ms. Choi picked up my bag.

"T-Thank you..." I brought my hair behind my ears as I gulped nervously.

"You seem to be dazing just then. Did you see something behind you?"

"N-No. I just thought I saw someone else but it was just Mr. Kim's shadow... eheh-" I laughed awkwardly while I looked away.

"Are you alright Ms. Yim?" Taehyung walked up to me with a mischievous smile.

"I- yes... I'm alright. Let's go and eat now shall we?" I glared at him while he returned a grin with a wink. He's doing these things on purpose...

_____________

Uhm... yeah- I know I haven't posted a neew chapter in like a few months but... school has been giving me stress so idk when I can post again.

I'll see and try my best to come back again when I have time.

I also couldn't be bothered to edit the chapters so just expect spellings, grammars or wrong words in the rest of my updates...

Lazy as hell. Ik. But I will edit it someday