The Wait (Ch. 41)

Y/N PO

"Mmm..... what's taking him so long. He told me to go ahead to his apartment after work but it's been 3 hours. It's soo late." I've been staring at the ceiling for some time. I'm bored.

*ding dong*

"Ha!" I started to reach my way to the front door, "Taehyung!" I reached out my hands and forced my body to hug him, "You're back!"

"I'm back Y/N." He sounded tired.

"Are you tired? Are you sick? Want me to make you dinner?" He has been at work for a long time so ofcourse he would be worn out.

"No I'm fine. I'll just take a shower and head to bed if that's all right with you."

"Mhmm! No problem!"

"Thanks Y/N... well I'll head to the shower."

"Mhmm!"

_________________
TAEHYUNG POV

"Y/N..." I saw asleep after I came out the shower. "She must be tired as well" I went under the covers as I then kissed her cheek, "Goidnight" turning off the lights.

Y/N POV

WHAT... That's it? He's not going to do anything?! I still feel sensitive when he did that during work and he's not going to do anything? I feel very hot at this point... I want him to stir me up. "Mphh..." I started to rub my area. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Mphh... Taehyung..." Playing with my boobs and my area as I held in my voice. It feels good but it's not enough. I want him to touch me. I want the way he touches me... all the way as he puts it deep in me... masturbating is not enough... I want his actual feeling and touch... "Ah.... almost there..."

"Do you feel Good?"

"H-hah!" I turned around as I saw him stare at me in the dim light. Glancing at my whole self of what I was doing.

"I'm asking does it feel good, Y/N?"

"I-I..."

"Making you wait for long really makes you that horny huh, Y/N?" He lowly chuckled, "Continue with what you were doing earlier. I'll watch."

"W-what..." He can't be serious... is he?, "Watch me touch myself...?"

"Mhm... go on..." staring at me ever so coldly. I could feel his gaze upon me. I feel ashamed but him staring at me as I did it feels weird...

"Mph..." I began to touch my area roughly as I bit my shirt to touch my boobs exposed. I can feel it coming... "Ah!" I just came from me masturbating... "Taehyu-!"

"Ah... It's in..."

"T-Taehyung!" He shoved his in as I flinched and cried out from the unexpected.

"You're clenching on me ever so tightly inside, Y/N... I'm going to move..."

"N-no- Mph!" It hurts but it feels so good. His thrusts go fast and deep. The bed creaking as he humped fast as I grabbedhis body so tightly. "T-Taehyung! I- I'm coming!"

"Mm... me too..." Licking my neck as he puts his fingers in my mouth making me drool and cry crazily.

"A-Ah!" I exhausted my voice out till I noticed he took out his area. "T-Taehyung??" I questioned him with a tiring voice as I saw him stroke his area infront of my face.

"Mph..." I saw him stroke his area infront of me as he kneeled close to my face. I stared at him as he looked at my eyes doing so. "Ugh!" His cum then spewed on my face. "Y/N..." He breathed loudly as we then kissed each other for the last time.