I'll Wait (Ch. 55)

"I can't believe we have to leave so early! I want to stay here more!" Ms. Kang sulks it out as we wait for the bus to get here. "It was so much fun..."

"It would be best to leave early though so that we can get a good rest. We still have work tomorrow after all." Ms. Choi tries to brighten up Ms. Kang .

"That's exactly my point! It means we have work tomorrow! I wish the trip was 5 days not 3..."

"Atleast be grateful that we get to have a trip. This is a rare thing to happen."

"I guess so... but it's all thanks to Ms. Yim!"

"Huh? Why me? I didn't plan this trip..." I got sort of confused. What's the trip that suddenly happened got to do with me?

"Maybe you influenced Mr. Kim I some way. I mean if you guys weren't dating at all then probably none of this would happen. Right Ms. Choi?"

"I guess you could say that..." Ms. Choi somewhat agrees, "I did feel he got a bit nicer. Especially having a trip planned for the first time in like a history for this company since Mr. Kim being the CEO and all. These stuff doesn't happen at all." Ms. Choi agrees with it?

"That can't be... don't jump into conclusions you two..." I start to feel awkward, "T-The bus is Here! Let's go in!" I start to quickly get in as the other two followed giggling. I can hear them...

"Ow!" Somebody bumped into me just as I entered the bus, "Sorry-" behind me was Taehyung. "T-Taehyu- I-I mean Mr. Kim!"

"Sit with me. Come here." He entered the bus as he dragged me by my wrist. I can see behind that other people and the two were whispering and smiling so weirdly. This is embarrassing... "Let's sit here." He brought me a long to sit next to the window as he sat down next to me.

"People will look at us if we sit next together..."

"I don't care if people look at us. Just focus on me and that's it." He looked over to me as I lowered my head down to cover. "Are you perhaps shy?"

"N-No..."

"That's one part I like about you." I got startled when he gripped on my hand with a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that..?"

"Nah I just find you really cute. Seeing you all flustered and shy. It makes me want to tease you more..."

"S-Stop that..." Our eyes locked at each other as we smiled. I'm blushing so hard that it's crazy. Does my face look red? I hope it isn't.

"It seems we're about to leave now. Was it fun?"

"Yeah I had fun! I'm glad you decided to plan this trip."

"I planned it only because of you."

"Because of me?"

"See I told you so!" Ms. Kang jumped from behind our seat, "He decided to do this trip because of you! Thank you Ms. Yim for influencing Mr. Kim to do so!"

"Ms. Kang... just go back where you sat..." I got embarrassed as I don't want to hear her.

"Okay then!" She sat down back to where she was giggling with Ms. Choi. Why did they have to sit behind us..?

"Come to my place tonight..." His thumb rubbed my hand smoothly, "I want to spend some time with you at night..."

"B-But we have work tomorrow..."

"Can't you come..?" He leaned into my ear, "Hmmm...? I want to be with you for the rest of the day now..." His breath as he whispers through my ear gave me chills down my spine, "I want you..." He brushed the side of my hair as he swept it behind my ear.

"Eek!" He kissed my ear with a light tap as he then leaned over to see my face.

"You let out a weird yelp just then..." He still continues to whisper while giving me a grin. He knows what he's doing and I feel like he won't give up till I say yes.

"I'll go to your place..." I gave it in as I also did want to go but it's not like I had no choice.

"Really? We're going straight there once we arrive." He looked at me with a cheeky smile and leans in on my ear again, "And prepare yourself tonight..." I started to feel more hot than usual. His whispers is what makes me off guard and shy that I feel more hot.

"What's that supposed to mean..?"He spreads my thighs a little enough for his hand to slide up smoothly between them to go near my private area. "Ngh... W-What are you-" I could feel his touch as his fingers were moving slightly.

"You know what I mean, Y/N..." His hand started to rise up even more as I could then feel his fingertips touch my area.

"Mph... T-Taehyung... C-Cut that out..." His fingertips kept tapping on it so lightly that I could feel myself to grind on a bit. Biting my lips as I clenched my fists trying to resist a noise.

"W-we're in a bus... people may see us..." I grabbed his wrist to stop him before he could move his hand anymore.

"You really stopped it hmm..? Your hips were moving a bit just then... You want more?"

"N-Not in here..." He finally moved his hands away as I closed my thighs back.

"I'll wait then... till we get there I'll do you a lot..." Hearing him say that just makes me feel excited...

_________________

I don't know if the next chapter I should write smut or not.... Should I?

I'm not really good at writing smuts so that's why I'm not technically sure if I should.

Should I write smut?