Sweet, Lustful Morning (Ch. 29)

"Y/N..." I whispered to her ear in the process but the response was silent, "Y/N...?" I began to look at her and seemed embarrassing enough for her to fall asleep. "How could you sleep during this?" I smiled looking at her as I motioned my hand to swipe her hair to clear her face, "I know you'll accept me..."

________

Y/N POV

"Ahh..." I begin to rub my head as I felt dizzy. I opened my eyes widely to figure where I was, "I-is this Mr. Kim's room?" I began to move the covers from the bed away from me. My outfit changed, "Ugh... what happened last night...?"

I got out of the bed to make my way out the room down the stairs, "M-Mr. Kim..." I approached the kitchen to then seeing him setting the breakfast on the table in his basic, tight, white T-shirt hugging his body and grey sweatpants. "W-what are you doing here...?"

"Doing here? This is my house." He snickered.

"O-oh right..." I placed my head down, "D-did we do anything last n-night...?"

"Well what do you think we did?" I looked up to see his smirky smile.

"We didn't do anything right...?"

"Want me to tell you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I-"

"It was getting pretty hot in that session... We went too far..." He gave that big smirk straight tomy face.

"We did not do anything last night!" I grunted with a tight expression, "A-anyways.... Even if we did... just forget about it... It may be a mistake of whatever we did..." I laid my eyes low to the corner. Fidgeting my fingers with embarrassement... What just did we do last night...? Did he actually took advantage?

"M-Mr. Kim?" I looked up just too see him sighing. He began moving forward with his blank expression, "M-Mr. Kim w-what are you doing?" I began to move backwards with a silent response given. As soon as I knew I had my back on the wall of the kitcen wall. "W-what is it?" I slanted my eyes to the corner down avoiding his strong gaze on me. His right hand next to my my face on the wall. Tilting his head to the direction of my eyes for wanting attention.

"You avoiding me?" He chuckles, "Why is that? Embarrassed?"

"N-no..." I clenched my fist to supress my emotions. Suddenly his left hand began to reach my face. He softly grabbed my chin and turned my face to his direction. His mesmerising face was to me. His sweet, lustful eyes met with mine and his smirking,  pink lips coming to mine. Predicting another kiss may come, I shut my eyes tight waiting for the response. 'Huh?' Nothing was happening. It was just Mr. Kim's breath on my face. I opened my eyes slowly to then see he swiftly and smoothly landed his lips on me. "Mm!" I had a shock in my eyes as I didn't intend thinking this was going to happen. His kiss was soft and sweet. I felt the passion with the techniques once his tongue enters. Noticing then he moved his left hand to my hips, caressing them slowly up and and down. His right hand then caressed my head and to bring closer to the kiss. His touch on my body was hot and too hard to control. Putting my right hand on his left arm to hold him. He pulled the kiss away. "H-huh?" I was confused and was in a reaction of heat.

"If you need to hold me," He grabbed my right hand and placed it around his neck, "Just hold me here." He sweetly smiled.

__________

I feel so weird now being back here continuing this.

I can't be bothered correcting on my errors in this so sorry for the grammar or spelling.

Hope I can be back soon and then finish this.

For now. × bye bye