Plan (Ch. 44)

Y/N POV

"T-Taehyung?" He looked pretty serious. Taking serious deep breaths as he maintains his focus on me. "Is something wrong?"

"I love you." Saying those words so seriously as he looked deep into my eyes. "I'll love you as long as I want to. I want to be with you... forever..." I was not too expressive for words on what to say. After all..  he looked pretty nervous and shaky a bit.

"T-Taehyung. Why are you so nervous? I love you too." I looked up to him as I said those words sincerely. "I also want to be with you and love you forever..."

"Then..." He turned silent for a minute.

"Taehyung?"

"Wanna eat ice cream together?" He pulled himself back again.

"W-What?" He's acting strange now all of the sudden. After all that sweet talk just then.

"I-Ice cream! Y-Yeah!"

"Sure! I'd love some ice cream! Let's go! " I dragged him along. "I don't know what you were so shaky and serious about when asking me about ice cream. You're funny!" I just brushed off of whatever Taehyung was just so nervous about. "

"Aha... yeah..."

______________

"Good Morning Ms. Yim!" Ms. Kang looked at me cheekily.

"Eh he... Good morning..." I gave her a bow looking at her awkwardly. Oh why did we have to get caught by her.

"Good morning Ms. Yim."

"Good morning to you Ms. Choi."

"Good morning." Taehyung passed by our office on his way to his.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim" everybody was alerted to stand up quick to greet him.

"Ms. Yim. Come to my office for a sec."

"Yes, Mr. Kim." I bowed as I replied. Before I went, I looked back to see Ms. Kang smiling at me cheekily again. I ignored as I went on to follow to his office.

__________

I closed the door of the office behind, "You've called, Mr. Kim?" He began to sit down on his chair going through his own files as he talked.

"I want you to gather the people in the office to the meeting room now. I'll be there soon."

"Yes Mr. Kim. Will do immediately." I bowed but as I was about to leave, he spoke.

"Did you sleep well yesterday?"

"Yes... yes I did."

"Good. Just wanted to know. You can head off now."

"Yes, Mr. Kim." I bowed one last time as I soon then left.

________________

*Office meeting room*

"I hope it's nothing bad we did... Why the sudden call of a meeting?" Everybody around the room whispered. Beginning full of curiosity with the sudden call of everybody to gather.

"Everyone here?" Mr. Kim sat down as he arrived in as everybody stood up.

"Yes Mr. Kim." I replied back.

"Sit down now. I want to discuss something."  Everybody all of the sudden felt the tension. They all went silent not knowing what to expect. It was all because he gives off a scary face first thing he came here. "How would you guys feel for a road trip?"

"Hah?" Everybody suddenly froze. Looking surprised.

"Mr. Kim." Somebody spoke up, "What is this all of the sudden?"

"It's nothing "sudden" or something like that." Well it seems pretty sudden to me and all the others here... "I just thought since I never done these types of things... I just want to pay back to all the hard work you guys have done."

"M-Mr. Kim!" Somebody expressed their gratitude towards him. "A road trip! Woo!" Everybody seemed to agree happily as they talked away. I looked back at Mr. Kim as we looked at each other with a smile.

"Alright... since everybody agrees, we'll set up this road trip together. Is that alright with everyone?"

"Yes Mr. Kim!"

______________

*Mr. Kim's office*

"What's with a road trip all of the sudden?" I shut the door behind me as I entered.

"I just wanted to do this for everybody and repay them for their handwork. That's all." He leaned on his desk as we talked together from a distance.

"That's too kind of you honestly. It freaks me out."

"Hey!" He found it quite insulting that I said that. I mean he's barely nice to everybody but I think that's just the way he gives vibes off to everybody. A cold vibe.

"I'm sorry! It's just that you seem so cold and stubborn to anybody really."

"Do I really?"

"Ofcourse..." Does he for real not know that?

"I guess so then..." You just noticed that now?

"Anyways I need to head off and get back to work."

"Hold on!" He called me out as he wanted me to come over to his desk. Taking off his coat as he loosens his neck tie a bit. "Come here for a second."

"Hmm?" I walked over to him, "What is it-" He grabbed my waist as he went to hug me tightly. "T-Taehyung?"

"Let's just stay like this for a second... I want to hug you right now." It looks he feels comfortable like this.

"A-All right just for a while..." I patted his head as I ruffled his hair a bit feeling warmth and comfort. "H-Hold on... T-Taehyung? W-What are you doing?" I could feel his lips on my neck and his hands as he grips my butt suddenly. "H-Hey! Stop that! Mph!" Kissing lightly on my neck as he sucks it at the same time. "Y-You're going to leave a mark... What if somebody sees it..."

"Let them see it... They'll know you're taken by someone. No one will dare go near you... you're mine only..." He continues as he sucks on my neck more and more.

"You-"

"Hey..." He whispers through my ear lightly. Making me flinch as he brushes his lips lightly on my ear. "Is it good...?" He kisses my ear as he makes his way to my face. Pulling my hair down a bit to get more exposure of my neck, "Hmm?" Kissing my neck up and down and licking them at the same time. "Tell me..." Pulling my hair down even more to lift my head up straight to his face to then lead his lips to mine as he kisses me. "Open your mouth more and stick out your tongue..." I did as he told me to so he could put his whole tongue in mine. Playfully with his and my tongue together, we drooled as we did.

"Ugh... Mph.." I feel like I'm drowning by the way he gives me off. The way he touches and expresses his body to me. I couldn't hold my voice even if I tried to at this point.  Making his way to see a clear view of my cleavage as he unbutton my shirt. Kissing them as soon as he sees them exposed. I covered my mouth with my hand, grabbing my whole energy to stop the noises I'll make.

"You're wearing a pink bra today... Does your underwear match the colour as well...?" He makes his way down to my chest till my stomache securing his grip on my skirt.

"T-Taehyung... I don't think-..."

"You want it... don't you..?"

______________________

Yeah uhmm... see ya next chapter...