Make Up/Out (Ch. 51)

"I feel dead."

"Did the hangover soup not make you feel better?" Ms. Choi felt worried as I was exhausted looking.

"No it's not that."

"Oh what I told you for what you did last night to Mr. Kim?"

"Don't remind me anymore..." This is embarrassing really.

"Well forget about it. It's not that bad. Mr. Kim probably won't think much of it."

"I guess you're right-"

"Y/N!" I heard somebody calling my name. I gave out a weird expression to see who would call me.

"J-Jimin?!" He's here? How did he get here? "What are you doing here?"

"Oh well. I heard from your friend, Yeri (Ms. Kang) saying that you are going on a trip on the beach. I thought I may join you since it was fun last time we hung out."

"O-Oh yeah."

"Mind if I sit with you and Chaeji? (Ms. Choi)"

"Sure go ahead."

"So are you here because of work or just a fun road trip with all your co-workers."

"Oh it's just a fun trip. This is the first time that we ever had one so it's pretty exciting I guess."

"Ms. Choi!" I saw Ms. Kang shouting excitedly as she ran to us.

"What is that you need?" Ms. Choi answered.

"Let's compete in a competition together! The team decided to do a fun competition where two people have to stay on a piece of paper and fold it till there's no room left on the paper. You fail if you step out side the paper."

"I'm not doing that." She ignored.

"The prize is 429, 712 won!" ($500 - I had search it up.)

"429,712 won?!" Ms. Choi started to get worked up. "I'm in. Let's do this." She's getting serious all of the sudden. "Ms. Yim are you going to play?"

"N-No I think I'm good-"

"Let's play it, Y/N. Let's do it together." Jimin invites me to play with.

"I... I don't knowww"

"Just this once. Hmm?"

"A-Alright I'm in. If it's for the prize money then I'm in."

"Good! Then shall we head there?"

"Yes!" Ms. Kang cheered as we went off.

________________________

"You all know how to play this game right? The prize is ××× won! (I'm lazy to write those whole numbers again) " The MC shouted and everybody cheered warming themselves up. "You have to have partners when joining this game so does everyone who's participating have one?" I looked around as I see everyone participating.

"Y/N?" Jimin looked over to me as I had a blurry expression.

"H-Huh?"

"Is everything alright? What is it that you keep looking behind with such a worried expression?" Jimin looked back to see what I saw. "Huh?" What I saw was Taehyung participating with Ms. Hwang. "Isn't that Mr. Kim over there, Y/N?" He looked back to me as I hid my face. "H-Hey are you alright?"

"I-It's nothing. Let's just focus on this competition, hmm?" I just brushed it off completely.

"R-right."

"Okay contestants first is the whole piece of A3 paper!" Everybody stood on it as they all passed. "Okay that was an easy round but now you have to fold the paper once and step on it."