How I Really Felt Then (Ch. 43)

Y/N POV

"I can't believe that." I sighed.

"Can't believe what?" Taehyung's voice was muffled as he consumed all the pork. We decided to go to a BBQ place after work for dinner.

"As soon as we got caught my Ms. Kang, you dragged me all the way to the bathroom so we could do THAT. What if we were to get caught? What would you do then?"

"I wouldn't care. They're the ones who interrupted my pleasure so they should leave first. Not us." He didn't give a care as he just went eating out the food.

"You don't get it do you?"

"Atleast we didn't get caught if that's what you ask." I can't believe him...

"Hey! Stop consuming all of them so quick. You may get an upset stomache if you continue." I glared at him as I watched him eat swiftly.

"Don't you want any?" He pulled out a piece of the pork infront of my face, "Want any? Say ah~~" I can't believe him acting so calmly.

"Fine." I opened my mouth wide for him to feed me after.

"Tastes good, right?"

"Mm..." I chewed as it tasted delicious, "I guess it's good.."

"Right? Now eat more. You're getting skinnier and skinnier. When we did it in the bathroom, I could feel your bones the more I touch you. We need to fatten you up in some places."

"What?! What did you just say?!" I quickly covered his mouth with my hands. "I don't want to get chubby and stop! Watch what you say!" I whispered, "We're in a public place! People are already looking at us weirdly!"

"Okay okay!" The words he said were muffled. Surrendering himself as I let go. I folded my arms as I sulked. "Eat a lot though! I want to see you all cute and chubby!" He mimicked kissy faces straight at me.

"Oh you're so dea-"

"Ahaha! I'm joking! Don't kill me! C'mon now just eat! You need more protein." He shoved another pork infront of my face. Me being stubborn I turned my head around. "Oh c'mon now! Don't be so stubborn, hmm?" He a smiles at me so cheekily.

"Hmph!" I gave it in as I took a bite.

"Eat more so we could go home." He looked at me so childish like.

"Yeah yeah..." I smiled back.

____________

"Waa! I feel so full!" I stretched my arms out, "The city looks so pretty at night and the Han River looks refreshing!"

"It does look really pretty." We both walked on the pathway holding hands and looking around the scenery together.

"Hey, Taehyung."

"Hmm?"

"I have something to ask..."

"Go ahead."

"Did you actually like me back in high school?" I got curious.

"What's with this all of the sudden?"

"I-I'm just curious since the last time we did talk about this... it was kind of off... you know? So I just want to hear it again. All of it clearly..."

"I guess then. I'll be honest with you. I didn't really have any feelings for you at first."

"Well I guess that's righ-"

"But then-" He continued, "It just started to grow on it's own. My feelings for you. I never really noticed it but those weeks that I dated you for "fun" in high school turned into something that I cherish a lot. I really loved being with you and now as well."

"O-Oh.." I immediately began to feel shy.

"Haha What's with that face?" He looked at me as I covered my face.

"N-Nothing! J-Just continue..."

"I just wanted to say that I really did love you then and now. I even hate myself now for when I played you and your feeling like that. If only I could fix the wrong back then, then no sorrow mishaps would happen between us. I still regret to this day that I played you like that."

"It's all in the past now..." I held his hand tightly, "You don't have to feel the regret or hate yourself because of the past. We can just replace the bad ones to new ones now. I feel alright and happy now that I'm with you for real and that we're dating each other feeling loved." I turned to look at him with a smile. "So don't ever feel regret for what happened back then... I'm alright now." He gave back a promising smile. Looking at me so earnestly.

"I promise to never as of now hurt your feelings. I just want to see you smile and be happy when you're with me and hope we can make happy memories in the future. I feel happy and grateful. I feel that I'm lucky to be by your side once again."

"W-What's with you all of the sudden..." His words are so cringe yet loving but I'm not one to say. "It was all because of that dare jerk..."

"I mean if it wasn't for that dare, we wouldn't be here now- Ow!"

"What a jerk you are! You deserved that punch in the head just now. Hmph!" I linked my arms to his, "You'll get 10 more punches once we get home."

"Haha I guess so.... but Y/N..."

"Hmm? Want to say more cringe worth words to each other? I don't mind that!" I looked at him, "Taehyung?"

We both stopped walking. Grabbing my shoulders, he faced myself towards him, "Listen to what I have to say."

"T-Taehyung?"

_______________

AGGHH MY GOSH. THAT FELT SO CRINGEY WRITING THAT. AGHH