Your Talk (Ch. 28)

A man in a suit walked forward to the table as Chaeji and Leeso went on with their food, "I'll take her home." Chaeji and Leeso looked up to reveal...

------------

Narrator's POV

"M-Mr. Kim." Chaeji chocked on her food and both her and Leeso stood up to greet him.

"W-what brings you here?" Leeso spoke up.

"What were you three doing?" He said with a one, deep tone.

"U-uhm we decided that we all drink out together since tomorrow's sunday..." Leeso didn't keep eye contact.

Taehyung's POV

I looked down then to see Y/N looking like she was wasted as I then looked at Ms. Choi "Did Ms. Yim drink alot?"

"Yes Mr. Kim. We were going to bring her home but we don't know where-"

"That's fine." I spoke up to cut Ms. Choi's words, "I'll take her home."

"Yes Mr. Kim." Ms. Kang and Choi bowed as Mr. Kim woke you up and took you from your seat and carried you bridal style.

As being an uncontrollable person being drunk, you were being hectic towards him, "Get off me-" You started to wriggle around making Mr. Kim having a hard time to control.

"Stay still will you?" He rudely says as he made you pout. I still wriggled not listening at all, "Why are you behaving like this? Stay still." I whined as I did.

"Oh uhm here's her bag!" Ms. Kang gave him her bag as he then took it.

He began to walk off as then carrying you to his car.

Narrator's POV

"Don't you think there is something actually happening between them two?" Leeso whispered to Chaeji's ear as they still both set their eyes on both you and Mr. Kim carrying you away from the distance.

"Jusy be quiet. Let's just drink." Chaeji gave her a stubborn look as Leeso pouted.

"Fine~"

Taehyung POV

"Stop giving me such a hard time and let me buckle the seatbelt for you!" I scolded her as she wouldn't stop whining and wriggling around. This woman will never stay STILL.

-

As time went by we finally arrived outside my house. I parked at my garage as I then set my eyes on Y/N.

"Y/N." I looked at her as she looks like she's asleep, "Y/N" I shaked her off to wake her up.

"I'm Awake!" She suddenly made a loud noise as she moved up forward from her seat. It startled me from her quick actions as I jumped a bit.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"Nope! Hehe!"

I got out of my car as then I opened the door for Y/N, "C'mon. Let's get in."

"Mmm..."

"Don't be like this and get out of the car."

"Piggy back ride!" Seh set her arms out of the car with a smile being ready.

"Weren't sulking alot about me carrying you minutes ago?"

"Mmmm.... Piggy back ride!" She set a bright smile and honestly I smiled back at her.

"Fine..."

-

We finally headed inside as I then had to carry her from the stairs bringing her to my room.

There then I finally sat her down on the bed of mine.

I kneeled down infront her as she swayed her head side to side being cute with her sleepy looking eyes, "Go to sleep now..." I carressed her head as I said looking at her with soft eyes.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" Y/N tilted her head with a sad expression, "I gave you a chance but why!" She hit my chest, "Why aren't you doing anything~" She whined as I smiled at her, "Why are you smiling? Say something Taehyung~"

"You should call me by first name often Y/N." I chuckled as I moved my hand to carress her check.

"Mmmm! Answer my question... Why aren't you using this chance!"

"Should I use the chance?"

"Ofcourse~! Confess to me already... Take me on date~ I don't want to wait anymore~" She pouted as she looked down.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Mmm!" She hit me once again, "What is wrong with you! I gave you a chance! So use it wisely..." She frowned.

"Do you like me?"

"Mmm... maybe..." She played with her fingers avoiding eye contact.

"That's not a clear answer."

"You tell me first~"

"Not if you tell me."

"You're meant to say it first~ I'm giving you this chance to confess..."

"Do you like me then? Answer." I showed my blank expression, "Look at me." She placed her head back with her eyes set on me, "Do you like me?"

"I-" She hesitated and blinked her eyes multiple times, "I like you..." She said in a quiet tone.

"What? I didn't hear you." I pretended I didn't hear her.

"I like you..." It was a quiet tone again.

"Mmm... I can't hear you-"

"Why are you being like this! I said I like you!" She finally said it in a loud voice, "s-sorry... You broke my temper so-"

Before she knew she could finish it I set my lips on her. I kissed her softly and slow. I grabbed the back of her head with my hand to bring her mor forward to add more friction between our lips.

I brought myself up to push her down lightly on the bed still keeping us both in contact with our lips. Setting her down lightly she began putting her hands on my jacket to remove them. I allowed as then she removed it as fast as she can.

She began her next move already as she then went to unbotton my shirt. Ofcourse... I allowed her to do so.

I went on leaving the kiss from moving my lips to her bare neck. At the same time i went to unbotton her top.

"Y/N..." I whispered to her ear in the process but the response was silent, "Y/N..?" I began to look at her and seemed embarrassing enough for her to fall asleep. "How could you sleep during this?" I smiled looking at her as I motioned my hand to swipe her hair to clear her face, "I know you'll accept me..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

AN: what a hiatus I've been in 🤧
hehe.... Srry. 😳