Take Care (Ch. 57)

"Mph..." I opened my eyes as I have awoken. It's morning but I feel hot and my body's aching all over especially my insides. Wait hold on. Something's not right here. "That idiot..." Taehyung was hugging me from behind as he sounds asleep but his dick is still in me. We didn't even clean up yesterday and I feel wet a lot. "Ngh..." I moved forward a bit to remove him inside of me but as I try his dick just moves inside of me. "Hng..." Resisting my moans as I get it out inch by inch only half of it was out. "Mm... almost there..." I could feel that only the top is left to get out. "Nn... AGH- T-Taehyung!-" Just as I was about to remove it in me he began to push it back in me all the way.

"Hmm..?" He brought me closer to his body as he fondled with my boobs.

"Mph..! Y-You were awake!? S-Stop that...! Don't move inside of me...!" He just stayed in the position as his dick was in but no thrusting movement involved.

"I love you Y/N.." He kissed my shoulders while he slides his hand down my area.

"D-Don't play with me...! Ah-" Rubbing my area with his fingers so rough and kissing my neck with him sucking.

"Do you want me to move...?"

"D-Don't move- AGH!" He thrusted in me once again forcefully. He did it so deep...

"Don't move..? You sure?"

"Mph!" He thrusted once more.

"You really don't want it?" My body's feeling hot. It's like it's yearning for his touch again but my whole body can't take it again after what happened last night.

"Maybe just one more time..."

"That's it..." He started to move. Thrusting more than once.

"Ngh...!" How much stamina does he have...?  Does he not get tired ever since last night? He keeps rubbing his fingers on my clit while he thrusts in me. It's too much... "ah-!" He entered 3 fingers in me at the same hole. "D-Don't! I-It's too much!"

"It makes you feel good doesn't..." He breathes in my ear as he licks it so excessively. Pumping his fingers in me while his dick thrusts in me in the same area and hole. "You're moving too far from me. Get here closer." His other hand brings me closer as he grabs my stomach.

"S-So deep..! D-Don't press my stomach!"

"Why not? Like this?" The cum inside from last night started to leak down as he pressed my stomach. "I feel the cum inside you is leaking out easily. Don't worry... I'll put more of my cum in you... It will go inside of you really deep when I hit the spot..."

"D-Don't talk like that- Ngh-!"

"What's wrong with the way I talk? Hmm..?"

"Y-You sound like a pervert-!"

"Perhaps I am a Pervert. Doing this to you once we wake up... but I'm not the only one who's a Pervert." Whispering through my ear as he rubs my stomach making me sensitive. "You are as well..."

"W-What..."

He whispers through my ear then. "The way your insides are tightening around my dick and the way it's throbbing inside..."

"T-That's not it-"

"Even the way your hips are moving along. You didn't notice it did you...?"

"S-Stop that-!"

"You feel it..?" He points at my stomach that was high near my belly button. "My dick is in you all the way here. That's how deep I am in you..." He keeps pouncing in me so deep that I'm about to cum.

"T-Taehyung...!"

"I know... I'm cumming as well..." He's going even rougher and deeper now. "Ngh-" Even faster as he thrusts when the bed creaks and the moans of pleasure gets louder.