character q&a (imanity edition)

Seungcheol

Q: what is your favourite colour?

A: hm... blue?... red! i don't really know, but i've had a thing for purple lately? the light kind of purple y'know? what's that called again?... you know what i'm talking about!

Jun

Q: how do you feel after your first kiss with minghao?

A: i mean what can i say?? red is a cutie after all, and you guys know how i can't resist a cutie... but his lips are literally the softest and i haven't stopped thinking about it but i can't tell the guys because they'll make fun of me... *cough* but yeah what can i say? i'm irresistible i guess.

Soonyoung

Q: would you ever want to be a fae?

A: all i want it ji. if he loves me as i am, then that's okay. if i have to give up everything just to be with him, i will. call me crazy if you want, but i believe that when you know, you know. y'know?

Seokmin

Q: can you describe your ideal date?

A: that's easy! not that i've been on many dates, but i think the best kind of date are the chill picnic kinds, y'know? lots of blankets and snacks, good music... watching the sunset... there's just nothing like a beautiful sunset. a beautiful view with a beautiful person, what more could you ask for?

Mingyu

Q: what's your favourite thing to cook?

A: well i'm more of a baker myself, but probably breakfast foods? i like how you can have a hearty meal but also incorporate some sweeter things also. it's the most important meal, but there are so many things you can make but it all counts as "breakfast". i love sitting at a big table full of food and laughs, it's part of the reason why i love to cook in the first place.

Vernon

Q: why don't you like being called handsome?

A: i don't think it's a compliment that's worth anything. i don't mean to be rude to people who say it to me, but it never seems like a legit compliment.

Chan

Q: are you an imanity or a fae?

A: ... i- i'm not sure... do you have another question? maybe one i could answer?...

☯︎

hello everyone!

a quick question and answer :)

** this is a test idea, so lmk what you think

i think this will be a fun thing to do for all the characters, and will come out every now and again if you like this idea. 

these will not only give some plot-related hints, but will be a way for you to interact with all of the characters!

sooooooo if you have any questions you'd like to ask them, just comment them under their names and if they pile up i'll keep making these.

trying to write and update as soon as i can, and the fae edition will be up probably right after this (at some point today)

see you in a bit, lovelies ❤︎