0 - prologue

long ago, the world consisted of two races: the fae and imanity.

the fae were wondrous creatures loved by magic, with glimmering wings and supernatural powers. they loved art and music, spreading joy throughout the land.

imanity, though powerless, were loved for their intellect and hard-working nature. they created tools, built whole villages and were responsible for pushing the people to evolve.

working as the heart and the head, the fae and imanity lived together in perfect harmony.

but, it didn't last.

a new magic was created, it was different than the magic anyone had ever seen. this magic could be wielded by both the fae and imanity. it was called 'dark magic'.

dark magic was born from the jealousy that was rooted in both the fae and imanity. the fae wanted the imagination imanity was gifted, while imanity yearned for the powers that lived within the fae.

the dark magic spread across the land, corrupting the people; war soon broke out.

imanity invented weapons that the fae had never seen before. the strength of imanity had become too much for the fae, and they became desperate to end the battle.

using their powers, the fae had learned how to create a new land, one separate from their own.

the fae had banished all of imanity to this new land, one they had named earth

now alone, the fae named their newly conquered land pleia.

pleia and earth were to never cross paths again.

thousands of years later, imanity had taken on a new name: humanity.

magic had become nothing more than a myth to 'humans'

and the fae, now called 'fairies' were old folk tales, nothing more.

that is, until...

hello everyone! my name is ryn :)

honestly the quarantine has me sort of bored so i thought it would be nice to start a story as a hobby. this whole plot was actually based on a wild dream i had so that's what i'm working with

btw ynxoppa is actually an old ig my friends and i used to run, but they don't really come around often :( however i thought it'd be nice to keep this wattpad under our name

oh and happy pride month everyone!!

i hope you enjoy the story and will tag along for the ride ❤︎