20

jihoon stirred awake to the feeling of sunlight on his face, the delicate landing on his delicate features. he opened his eyes slowly, the lime green hues contrasting his milky white skin.

"good morning, ji."

"good morning soon- soonie?!"

the blonde boy whipped his head around to look at the brunette that was spooning him, his arm wrapped around him securely. the brunette kept his eyes closed, sleep still his top priority.

"w-what are you doing here?" he said franticly, sitting up in the large bed.

soonyoung, still groggy, spoke with a newfound rasp that was present only in the morning. "ji, come back~ let's cuddle. i couldn't sleep last night, so i came through the portal. was that alright?" he asked, his hand tugging at jihoon's white shirt softly, trying to coax him back into the soft sheets.

jihoon smiled softly and laid back down beside the familiar frame, nuzzling his head into his soft black t-shirt.

'he still smells like candy...' the blonde boy thought to himself.

"of course it's okay, soonie. don't you have school today though?"

"nope, seungcheol hyung said that we had a late night so he called it off today."

jihoon laughed softly, wrapping his arms around him. "well then, is there anything you want to do today?"

"i don't know, i'm good to just lazy in bed all day, yeah?" he said jokingly, wrapping his arms around his petite body, planting kisses on his pretty blonde head.

jihoon laughed into the cotton shirt of his candy-scented friend, "how about breakfast? i'm a little hungry, are you hungry?"

soonyoung's eyes shot open at the mention of food, "breakfast sounds great!"

"do you think your brothers are awake yet soonie?" jihoon mumbled, his lime green eyes peering into those of the boy in front of him.

soonyoung cocked to his head to the side, then nodded. "i think so, why?"

jihoon shot up suddenly, his shimmering wings catching the morning light beautifully. "then let's invite them to breakfast here! it'll be fun, and then maybe chan will feel more comfortable being in the palace."

"alright, i'll go get them." soonyoung sighed, planting on last kiss on jihoon's head as he rolled out of the bed.

soonyoung felt a tug on the back of his shirt that pulled him back onto the bed. the tall boy whipped his head around and was met with the soft lips of jihoon. their kiss started off innocently; sweet, soft and light. 

it slowly progressed into a more intense kiss, as jihoon pulled soonyoung's soft brown hair, causing the taller boy to yelp. the blonde boy took advantage of his loss of focus and slipped his tongue in, the two now fighting for dominance. the prince pushed soonyoung back and straddled the tall boy, their lips never separating. soonyoung's hands roamed all over his body, settling on leaving one gripping his hair and the other groping his ass.

"oh soonie~" jihoon sighed into the kiss, his fingers twirling through soonyoung's hair.

the brunette pulled away from the kiss, "damn that's sexy, say it again. say my name." he growled, a playful smile growing on his lips as he tugged harder on jihoon's hair, pulling him close as he leaned in to whisper, "say it again for me, ji." 

soonyoung smiled as he watched jihoon sputter his words, breathless and dazed as he gazed at him deeply with those lime green eyes he had come to admire so much.