21

soonyoung ran back through the portal, pushing his clothes aside as he emerged from the closet of his room on earth. he swung the door open as he ran through the halls.

"brothers~ my beautiful brothers~ are any of you awake?" he sang through the halls, banging on doors and stomping his feet to make noise.

seokmin cracked his door open to peep at his brother, "for the last time hyung-"

"i'm not making you do the exercises anymore seokmin stop whining about them!" soonyoung yelled, pushing the door open to ruffle his brother's hair.

"we don't have school this morning, why are we awake?" jun groaned, his eyes still closed.

"because we're going to the castle for breakfast!"

"t-today?! we're going today?!" seungcheol screeched, his hair sticking up as he ran into the hall in panic.

"yup! we got invited for breakfast, so get ready and let's go."

"fuck!" seungcheol screamed, running back into his room to get changed for his lavender haired love.

"hehe, cheol hyung has his panties in such a ball." mingyu giggled, his long arms reaching above his head to stretch his slender torso.

"it's a twist, mingyu. panties in a twist." seokmin cackled, to which mingyu rolled his eyes at, "whatever, you know what i meant."

"well his panties are in a twist because he's going to see his boyfriend~" jun mocked, making kissy noises toward his brothers.

"so uh, who's waking up vernon?" soonyoung asked softly, pointing at the door.

"you are! you're the one who's up and yelling so early in the morning." jun groaned, turning back into his room, "i'm getting changed losers, the bathroom better be free when i need it to be."

"tell the one getting pretty in his room right now." soonyoung giggled, the others joining in quietly.

"i can hear that!" seungcheol yelled from inside his room and the rest of them burst out in laughter.

soonyoung glanced over to vernon's room, "okay, i'm going into the danger zone." he tip-toed away slowly, leaving seokmin and mingyu at the end of the hall.

seokmin turned around to head back into his room until mingyu tapped him on the shoulder. "hey man," he started, his voice nothing more than a whisper.

"what's up mingyu?"

"what are you- what are you wearing today?"

seokmin giggled at his brother's silly question, "uh, why? do you want to match or something?"

"no you dummy! i want to look nice, but not too nice that it stands out you know?"

"is this for that grumpy guy you were buddied up with?"

"okay first his name is wonwoo, and second- no it's not! is it so bad that i want to look good for royalty?"

"yeah right, your little puppy eyes say it all. alright, i'm just wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but if you want to dress up then just wear a nice shirt and jeans or something- simple, cute and comfy."

"okay okay, thanks man."

"no problem brother!" 

soonyoung's hand hovered in front of vernon's door, 'oh man he's usually really grumpy in the morning...' he thought to himself. the brunette sucked in a sharp breath as he knocked on the door, "vernon?"

no response.

"vernon...?"

no response again.