22

"alright, is everyone here? you guys took so damn long!" soonyoung scowled, counting the heads in his room.

seungcheol whipped his head around, "wait where's chan- oh. nevermind."

the boys gave a half-hearted laugh to cover the fact that their house felt the impact of chan not being home, and how much the boys secretly missed him.

seokmin tried his best to lighten the mood, "well, it's okay! we're on our way to see him, so if we're all ready let's go now."

as soonyoung nodded and led the boys through the closet portal, seungcheol went over some rules for the boys as visitors, "okay guys, remember that we're guests, so best behaviours okay? we don't want to be disrespec-"

"yup, we got it hyung! now stop stressing, you're so on edge." jun cut him off, chuckling at seungcheol's stunned face.

the boys squinted at the change of light from soonyoung's closet to jihoon's studio, where vernon decided to drop a notebook and usb sticks on the coffee table.

"what's all that vernon?" seungcheol asked, picking up the notebook that read 'hot stuff' across the front.

"it's my music! all the lyrics and notes are in there, and the demos are on the usb sticks. i figured i'll bring them to show jihoon later after breakfast." vernon chuckled, picking up a usb stick and tapping it against the wooden table.

"are we supposed to wait in here, soon?" seokmin asked, walking around and running his fingers across the walls.

"um, i'm not sure. i'll go out and see if he's in the room and if not we'll just wait in here." he shrugged and started walking out of the studio.

he stepped through the portal and squinted his eyes as he was welcomed by the morning light of pleia, much brighter than earth due to their two suns.

as soon as he opened his eyes, his eyes latched onto the image of a shirtless jihoon. his bare back facing the brunette, soonyoung could barely muster up the brain power to say one word. a deep blush formed on his cheeks as he felt his hand tingle with the urge to hold the blonde tightly.

"h-hey..." was all he managed to stutter out before the fae turned around, covering his bare body with the shirt he clasped in his hands. 

"soonie?!" he screeched, pulling the shirt over his head.

soonyoung looked him up and down: blue jeans, white t-shirt and his hair carefully parted down the centre... absolutely stunning.

"you look handsome, ji."

a blush crossed jihoon's cheeks as he turned his face away, "thanks soonie, you do too."

soonyoung looked down at himself: ripped black jeans, grey tank top and a black windbreaker on top... not too shabby himself, he had to admit.

"are your brothers here?" jihoon asked, looking past soonyoung's shoulder for them.

the brunette chuckled, "yeah, in the studio. we were waiting for your signal. is everything good on your end?"

jihoon gave a little thumbs up, "yup!" his green eyes shifted to the side for a moment, "they're mostly in a good mood, minus wonwoo, he's stubborn."

"oh that's fine, mingyu is a little stubborn too but in- a positive way?"

"are they...?"

"into each other...?"

"you see it too right?!"

"yeah!"

"i know maybe we'll see during brea- soonie we left your brothers in the closet!"