9

the coverings on the windows proved to be quite effective, since monday morning arrived and the eight boys hadn't noticed.

as there was no school, the seven imanity had no interest in waking up before noon. jihoon, however, had no idea why waking up early was a bad thing. in pleia, the princes woke up early every day to take on their daily chores, lessons and responsibilities.

you could imagine the annoyance on the boys' faces when the winged boy started to poke and call for them at nine in the morning. he began with the boy beside him, who was curled in a ball with a little yellow blanket covering his body.

"soonie? wake up, it's morning."

"what time is it?"

"i don't know! but i peeked out of the window and it looks like a beautiful day~"

jihoon ripped the blanket off the brown haired boy, "c'mon! it's boring being up alone."

"then go back to sleep ji, come here." soonyoung responded, pulling down the blonde boy to lay next to him.

"i don't wanna sleep anymore~" jihoon sulked, rolling out of his grasp.

he flew above the sleeping boys, looking down at all of them.

"guys, wake up! it's beautiful outside, why wouldn't you want to be out and about?"

jun mumbled with his eyes still sealed shut, "because it's an off day and there's nothing more interesting right now than sleep."

the other boys groaned in agreeance, before the once again fell silent.

jihoon smiled down at the brothers, 

'they remind me of waking up minghao's eight duplicates... cute'

then, an idea popped into jihoon's head. "the reason you don't want to get up is because there's nothing to do right?"

the boys mumbled small 'mhms' and 'yeahs'

"if you get up i'll let you see pleia. how's that for-"

"i'm up! i'm up!" chan yelled, scrambling to his feet.

vernon and seokmin, who were accidentally shoved by chan also stirred awake.

"fine, fine." vernon sighed, throwing on his tie-dye hoodie.

seokming peeled mingyu's body off of his, rubbing his eyes. "that does sound more interesting than sleep. gyu, get up dude." he shook the tall boy until he finally sat up.

"hyung you're so annoying ohmygod."

"then wake up so we can see the fairy world."

"it's called pleia." seuncheol called out, still laying down.

"-right, pleia."

"okaaaay~" mingyu said, fixing his messy brown hair.

"i'm not getting up unless i get to see han." seungcheol said firmly.

jihoon fluttered back to the ground, his wings drooping afterwards.

soonyoung could feel the shift in the mood, and he got up to scold his hyung. "cheol hyung, you know he can't do that! it's a little rude of you to-"

"gotcha! now the only one left to wake up is this little brat." seungcheol laughed, tapping jun's head.

soonyoung softened, smiling at his hyung's odd humour. he looked over to jihoon who had also loosened up after he realized it was just a joke.

"now why would i go somewhere knowing that no one there is as handsome as me?" jun sighed, pulling his hood over his face.

"actually, i know a lot of people back home ten times as handsome as you." jihoon scoffed, smirking devilishly.