12

soonyoung ran around his house, frantically yelling for his brothers.

"guys? guys! wake up! i need your help~ c'mon guys wake up it's really important!"

"holy shit soonyoung what do you want?!" jun yelled back, slamming his door open and sticking his head into the hall.

"i told you i'm not doing workouts with you anymore!" seokmin whined, wandering out into the hall.

seungcheol walked out of his room, his hands rubbing his temples, "look guys, we have school tomorrow and i'm not in the mood to-"

"cheol hyung! we need to go right now!" soonyoung yelled, tugging on his black sweater.

"where are we going at this time?"

"pleia!"

"we're going to pleia?!" chan squealed, his lips tugging into a wide grin.

"why are we going to pleia?" jun asked, the bags under his eyes still heavy.

"well, jihoon's brothers found out about us... and they want to meet us!"

chan let out a hearty laugh, "hell yeah! let's go! i'll go get ready~"

jun groaned, "and why should we have to meet them?"

"because we're not rude, jun. if they want to meet us, we should honour that. i just wish it wasn't on a school night." seungcheol yawned, his eyes still partially closed. "now get ready and look nice, they're royalty."

"haha cheol hyung has his panties in a bunch because he's gonna meet that han guy." mingyu scoffed, his hair messy from bedhead.

"just wake everyone up and get ready you assholes." seungcheol laughed, quickly turning back into his room to hide the blush that brushed his cheeks.

it took about 10 minutes to coax vernon out of bed and get dressed. once they were ready, soonyoung led them to his room, opening his closet. 

"i thought we were going to pleia, why are we in your room?" vernon asked, the confusion laced in his voice.

"just shut up and follow me." soonyoung replied, walking into his closet. the boys heard a distant "come on!" from inside.

peeking into the closet, the boys' eyes widened at the sight of a portal hidden in the back of soonyoung's wardrobe. one by one the boys made their way through the portal, finding themselves back in jihoon's studio in pleia.

"how long has this been there?" seokmin asked, looking back at the spiral of colour behind him.

"since today. now look, ji's brothers are super skeptical of us. so please, best behaviour okay? i really want them to like us."

"because you want to be his boyfriend~" chan teased, poking at his older brother.

soonyoung could feel his cheeks start to heat up, shaking it off lightly. "oh shut up chan! they're right outside so let's go."

- in jihoon's room -

the crown prince looked at the blonde boy beside him.

"are they worth putting our people at risk hoonie?" jeonghan asked, his eyes full of concern.

jihoon looked up at his brother, his lime green eyes dazzling. "they're not at risk hyung, you'll see. they're sweet."

"i hope you're right hoonie."

the door to jihoon's studio creaked open, catching the attention of the princes. soonyoung came out first, "your highnesses, i'd like to formally introduce myself. my name is soonyoung. i'm eighteen years old and i have six other brothers, of whom i'm the third eldest. it's really nice to meet you." he bowed deeply and stood back up with a proud smile.