1

"you're absolutely stunning... i wish i could be with you..."

soonyoung groans as his eyes flutter open, the sunlight giving his brown hair a golden hue as he sits up in bed.  

"damn, the same dream. who's voice is that?" he mutters to himself. trudging out of bed, soonyoung puts on his school uniform and begins getting ready for the long day ahead of him.

"morning soon!" beams seungcheol, making breakfast for his roommates as they get ready for school. 

"ah, morning hyung," soonyoung yawns, getting the last bit of sleepiness out of his body. "you're still meeting us for our club after school, right?" seungcheol asks, handing the sleepy boy his breakfast. 

"yeah, but don't you think a creative writing club is a bit... lame?" soonyoung asks, rubbing his eyes. 

seungcheol ruffles his black hair, smiling sheepishly, "well i mean, i think it's cool! we can write anything we want, like poems or stories, song lyrics, raps, movie scripts... the possibilities are endless!" he exclaims, jumping around like a child.

"please no more yelling hyung, it's too early," jun whines as he joins the pair in the kitchen. 

"ah junnie! are you coming to the club today too?" jun rolls his eyes, settling into the seat next to soonyoung, 

"yes hyung, we all are. we promised you, remember? if we said no you'd get all butt hurt about it." jun rests his head on the table, signalling that he's done talking. 

seungcheol's smile drops for a moment "hey, i wouldn't get butt hurt! i just thought it'd be a good opportunity for us to spend time together..."

"but we live together hyung..." mingyu starts 

"yeah hyung we spend all of our time together..." chan grumbles

"but we will have a lot of fun anyway! having a creative outlet is apparently really good for people" seokmin adds, trying to keep the mood bright in the morning as the three of them squeeze into the table.

seungcheol's grin returns to his face after hearing seokmin's comment, "see guys that's the spirit! it'll be great, i know it. wait where's vernon?" 

"i'm here... i couldn't sleep last night because of a stupid bug that kept flying around my room" vernon stumbled into the kitchen, bags heavy under his eyes. seungcheol passes out everyone's breakfast and the seven boys slowly start getting warmed up for the day. 

"okay guys, we ready to go?" seungcheol asks, and everyone nods.

- after school -

"hyung, our club room is the school's old library?" chan asks, dusting off some old books on the shelf. 

"yeah! isn't it cool? it's totally detached from the rest of the school and no one ever comes in here, so it's all ours!" seungcheol exclaims before coughing on some of the dust chan was spreading around the room. 

"it's actually pretty big, i can practice choreo in here!" soonyoung chimes in, pushing aside some old desks, making a small space for him to move around in.

"honestly hyung, this isn't too bad! it reminds me of the time we found that abandoned wing of the orphanage, and we made it our little hideout," jun sighed as he leaned against the wall, "that was when the seven of us promised-" 

"-that we'd be brothers forever" mingyu finished, chuckling at the old memory.

"i think this club will be a good thing for us. going between home and school can get boring, at least here's a new hangout spot." seokmin smiled gently, looking around at the large space surrounded by old books, desks and a comfy atmosphere.