13

chan looked over in confusion, eyes filled with worry. "um no, i'm sorry. my name is chan..."

"maybe now it is... to us, your name is dino." wonwoo said, avoiding eye contact with the imanity.

both the fae and the imanity looked over at wonwoo and jeonghan.

jeonghan was crying hard, while wonwoo was barely keeping his composure.

"hyungs, you're making me nervous. what's happening? why does jeonghan hyung feel this way?" seungkwan asked softly.

"kwannie i told you to stop using your powers on me." jeonghan said softly, trying to hold back his tears.

"i already told you i can't help it! it's because i love you hyung, you're my brother." seungkwan said, tears starting to brim his round eyes.

those words only made jeonghan cry harder, with joshua and seungcheol by his side to help calm him down.

soonyoung walked up to jihoon, reaching out to hold his hand. leaning down to the blonde boy he whispered, "ji, what the fuck is happening?"

jihoon looked up at soonyoung, his usually vibrant eyes seeming much more dull as he whipsered back, "i have no idea, i've never seen jeonghan hyung cry before."

"well did you ever know chan?"

"not that i can recall."

"and what exactly are your brother's powers, ji?"

"who? seungkwannie?" jihoon pointed to his brother, his baby pink hair falling over his eyes. "he's an empath, so he can feel the emotions of other people. though since he has such a big heart, he has a hard time controlling his powers. most of the time he just gets flooded with everyone's emotions and always tries to take care of us even though he's the youngest." jihoon explained quietly.

soonyoung nodded slowly, 'damn, powers are complicated' he thought to himself.

wonwoo strided over to jeonghan, sighing deeply, "hyung, it's time."

jeonghan looked up at wonwoo, his eyes full of worry. "a-are you sure?" wonwoo nodded, placing his hand on his brother's shoulder, "this is long overdue."

jeonghan took a deep breath and wiped away his tears. "it's a pleasure to have everyone here. i apologize for my outburst, it was quite uncharacteristic of me. before our introductions, there is something i'd like to discuss. if you don't mind, please follow me. to ensure safety, i would like an imanity accompanied by a prince."

"chan, come here." seungcheol gestured, his younger brother running over and clinging to his arm. "hannie, can we both be your buddy?" the dark haired boy asked, tapping jeonghan on the shoulder.

"of course!" he said happily, "i hope you guys feel alright, i know this must be a lot to take in, huh?"

chan replied quietly, "your world is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen."

jeonghan's eyes softened on chan, smiling sweetly at the comment, "why thank you." 

jihoon's grip on soonyoung's hand tightened as he looked up at him, "you're my partner."

"you're not even going to ask me ji?"

"nope."

"okay~" soonyoung replied happily, reaching down and placing a kiss on the back of jihoon's hand.

"ugh get a room!" jun gagged.

"yeah you guys are so gross!" minghao yelled out, scrunching up his nose.