19

the boy tucked his lavender hair behind his ear, sitting at the dining table with his brothers; minus chan, who was sleeping peacefully in his 'new' old room.

"so... what are you thinking?" jeonghan whispered, his eyes piercing into those of each of his brothers.

joshua shot him a glance, "why don't you just use your powers?" he spat, quickly averting his brother's gaze when he realized the words that left his mouth.

jeonghan looked down, his fingers fidgeting with the ends of his soft locks, "because i trust you'll tell me the truth. i want to hear what you have to say? is that so bad?"

"well, i quite like those imanity. they feel very... pure." seungkwan said softly, his pink eyes fixed on his twiddling fingers.

wonwoo's eyes nearly fell out of his head. "imanity? pure? look just because they don't raise suspicion right now doesn't mean i can trust them right away, i'm not jihoon."

"are you fucking serious woo? they should be trusted! they haven't done us any wrong. if anything you're the one i can't trust right now." jihoon glared daggers at wonwoo, who rolled his eyes in return. "that whole situation with chan... that was betrayal that we weren't even allowed to be mad about because we didn't know it happened!" he yelled, his eyes flickering back to his long haired older brother.

"alright can we just stick to the topic?" minghao said lazily, bringing his hands up to rub his tired eyes.

"but aren't you mad, hao?!" jihoon insisted, his lime green eyes meeting the ruby red ones of his indifferent brother.

"of course i'm upset, but they had reason to do it. if i were in wonwoo hyung's spot, i would've done the same thing." he said, furrowing his eyebrows. "the question was what i'm thinking, right? well, i don't hate those imanity. i'd like to get to know them better, but that comes with time."

 a sly smirk grew on minghao's his face, "... but i think the most interesting parts are the blossoming relationships, right jeonghan hyung? jihoon hyung?" he giggled wiggling his eyebrows.

"i know i could feel it in the room! the way that seungcheol looks at you is so sweet jeonghan hyung! and when he picked you up and spun you around? he's so dreamy~" seungkwan sang sweetly, his eyes fluttering closed as he brought up the moment.

a warm pink blush spread across jeonghan's face, and luckily his long hair covered his crimson red ears. "well, it was our first meeting... i guess he is charming in his own right..." he trailed off, his fingers still twirling his hair around.

"i haven't seen you like this in so long jeonghan hyung! do you like him back?" the pink haired boy swooned, his hands coming up to cup his face.

"w-well..."

"and that's only the half of it!" minghao giggled, "jihoon hyung! you and- what was it? soonyoung?" he winked, to which jihoon shook off.

"soonyoung and i..." he trailed off, his eyes now finding the ceiling very interesting.

joshua threw him a sweet smile, "we know, hoon."

"but like... do you guys think he likes me?" jihoon asked, still refusing eye contact with anyone.

"okay i know i'm not fond of the imanity, but are you joking?!" wonwoo laughed, "he's so into you, it's like he has hearts for eyes. it's gross."

jihoon's cheeks started to heat up, and he looked wonwoo straight in the eyes. "are you sure, woo?"

"i'm sure! i can feel it!" seungkwan squealed, "don't be afraid, hyung! soonyoung has a very pretty heart."

joshua grinned, reaching his hand across the table to rest on top of jihoon's, "he seems like a sweet guy, hoon. he makes you smile in a way none of us have seen in a long time, and we're happy for you. right, wonwoo?"