Chapter 68

The shivers run over my body as soon as those words touch my ear. I am not holy, nor am I experienced. Being locked up in a castle and the world being afraid of you does not help your social or sex life. Leaving this world a virgin? I don't think so. I want to know what all those cheese films are about, I want to understand why many do this, I want to experience it no matter how stupid that may sound.

'Nervous?'. I didn't realise that I had sunk into my thoughts. Noa's blue eyes look at me penetratingly. 'No,' I lie. I'm not going to deny that a nervous feeling runs through my body. However, I hate weakness so I don't say it out loud. Noa used to hang a lot above me, he reduces that space to just an inch. His breath bounces against my lips.

I expect to feel his lips on mine but he has other plans. I shiver as soon as I feel his fingers sliding down the inside of my thigh, making their way up. I try to hide the small amount of tension and discomfort in my body, but I give it away as soon as I squeeze my legs together. 'Raf, no is also an answer' I shake my head. 'I want to and I'm not nervous', I insist.

This situation is again something completely different from what I normally experience, on every level. I lie naked under Noa, with an enormous openness involved. Being weak, fragile and open are things I am not and do not want to be. Yet I am not in a situation that I find unpleasant, mainly unaccustomed and new. 'Remember that no is an answer at any time'.

His fingers lay still on my leg, they start moving again. I can feel my heart beating faster and my breath falters the further his fingers slide up my leg. A feeling of discomfort increases, purely because I don't know what to do. The discomfort disappears as soon as Noa presses his lips to mine again. My tense muscles relax and I forget everything around me.

I don't realise that Noa's fingers slide further up my body to the point where they land on the most sensitive spot. Although I saw this coming, it frightens me. His fingers slip between my skin, make a circle and slide further down. I can't deny that this feels pretty good. I follow his movements closely. As soon as a finger enters me, I grab his hair and squeeze it hard.

I keep quiet the whole time until he curls his finger. A soft sound of pleasure leaves my lips without my consent. I have my eyes closed and don't realise that Noa is hanging his head by my ear. 'Nice huh?', he whispers sensually in my ear. He keeps moving the finger inside of me which makes me forget what is happening around me. I don't answer his question. I try to keep myself still but again I lose when he adds a second finger.

Again, a soft moan of pleasure leaves my lips. Quickly I press my lips to Noa's to keep myself still. Unfortunately, Noa doesn't fall for it and pulls away. His grin is unmissable. 'No way. I want to hear it'. His fingers are still moving. As soon as he puts his thumb against the most sensitive spot on my body I lose my mind. The pleasant feeling starts to build in my lower abdomen and I can't stop moaning.

Noa's lips disappear into my neck and my hands disappear into his hair. The combination of everything makes that I can do nothing but enjoy. The feeling in my lower abdomen builds up further and further until I think it will reach its climax. Just at that moment, Noa withdraws his fingers. 'Not yet', he whispers at my ear and presses a kiss on it. I open my eyes and look into his blue ones. They're darker than usual, filled with lust.

'Do you have condoms lying around?", he asks. I shake my head and decide to share something I've known for a long time. 'I can't have children, no Night Rider can' Noa looks at me in surprise. Don't ask me how I found this out, I don't remember myself. 'So we don't need them?' Noa tries to hide his happiness, he doesn't succeed though. I shake my head in confirmation. Then I realise that I am lying here, doing nothing. I push myself upright and push Noa against the mattress. His head ends up in my pillow and he smiles.

I get up and put my fingers on the edge of his boxers. I pull it off his legs in one simple movement and throw the garment on the floor with the rest. Then I realise I don't know what to do. Getting him excited is not necessary, that is obvious. I don't have much time to think. Noa turns us around again so that I am lying on the bottom again. 'Just lie down and enjoy,' he instructs me. The nerves are back.

Noa seems to notice and presses his lips to mine again. I forget everything around me and the nerves. His hands slide gently down my body, through my breasts. When I feel something against my opening I want to withdraw from the kiss. Before I can say or do anything, I feel Noa slide inside me. I expected a lot: pain, discomfort. Neither is the case. I entwine my fingers in his hair and squeeze hard.