Chapter 02

The first time I met with Xi Zonghe was at the afterparty of an awards ceremony.

    At that time, I was just a fledgling, I didn't have much work, and I didn't even have a chance to rub the red carpet. Liang Wenhao didn't know where to get me an invitation letter for the film festival awards ceremony. The seat was more than the third-rate weekly photographer's assistant, which was considered to be a personal head.

    The stars were shining that night, the stars shone, and the spotlight was so bright that I couldn't open my eyes. The handsome men and beauties worked hard on modeling one by one, and they couldn't wait to stay on the red carpet.

    I don't care about who wins the prize on stage, it's not me anyway. Liang Wenhao exhorted me to accumulate more contacts, show my face at the reception, not stage fright, and be thick-skinned.

    I knew that he was afraid that I would be dull during the whole drink, and wasted the opportunity to curry favor with the bigwigs in the circle, and wasted his invitation letter. He too underestimated me, his face was not thick enough, and his speech was not pleasant enough. How could I become a master drinker who didn't graduate from high school to the present?

    I was holding a champagne glass, looking around, and squeezed into a few conversations at the time. It's just that when they see that it is me, their expressions become a little weird, and they no longer continue the previous topic, but come to tease me.

    "Gu Tang, what are you filming lately?"

    "No brainer idol drama."

    "Who is the director?"

    I gave a name, and their faces suddenly showed meaningful smiles. This is a female director, and the industry's reputation is not very good. Everyone knows that she likes to sleep with young and tender flesh. But the conscience of heaven and earth, she and I are really innocent. Her muscular new love even the director will supervise me by the director. If I dare to cross the thunder pond, he can slap me into the wall. Can't pull it off.

    I know that the people in the circle who were at the same time as me all say what I am behind. It is nothing more than saying that I rely on sleeping, saying that I betray my body, saying that I am a dog-legged man. I must add the sentence "Sure enough. It’s from a place to show that it’s completely different from mine.

    After chatting for a few words and not speculation, everyone was lacking in interest. I felt so embarrassed that my face became stiff when acting, so I left with urine.

    Going to the bathroom, going to the toilet, and coming out again, I was thinking about how to pass the second half of the party, and a tall and handsome figure came into my field of vision.

    At a glance, I recognized it as Xi Zonghe, a newcomer in the entertainment industry just like me, even about the same age.

    The newcomer cherishes the newcomer, and I think that as a rookie, he must also be at a loss for such an environment, so he overwhelmingly wants him to feel the warmth from his "colleagues."

    I thought I was approaching the ground, completely ignoring the whispers of people around me.

    "Hello, this is Gu Tang, can I have a chat?" I smiled consciously the most kindly.

    "...Hello." He looked a little surprised, but he still greeted me politely, asking and answering questions, and chatting quite happily.

    At that time, I was blinded by lard and didn't feel it was wrong. Later, I reviewed it carefully. The sour and refreshing taste made me want to be an ostrich for the rest of my life and never think about it again.