Chapter 32

In an environment where people are monitored all day long, even if Xi Zonghe and I are stuck together from time to time, there is no chance to sit down and talk. Besides, he didn't want to talk to me.

    Early the next morning, the farmhouse welcomed its first group of guests, a father and son. Dad, Lao Liu, is an engineer, always busy with work and rarely has time to accompany his children; his son Xiaojun is in elementary school with good grades, but he is addicted to games all day.

    Lao Liu said that he wanted to take his children to see nature and feel the fresh air in the countryside.

    The program team arranged for Xi Zonghe and Xiao Jun to go shopping in the town together, Du Yu took An Xinlan to explore nearby, and Old Liu and Uncle Cai were drinking tea and chatting in the courtyard. I observed that the dried bamboo shoots dried outside seemed to be real, so I grabbed it and soaked it in the kitchen, planning to use it for cooking.

    I was busy in the kitchen for a long time, when Xi Zonghe suddenly came in with a bag of things from outside, stopped a metre away from me with a stinky face, and reached out and handed it over.

    Looking at his face, I can imagine that his trip to shopping for vegetables is not going well.

    I took the bag from his hand

    , turned my head down, and then stopped him: "Xiaohe..." He just turned half of his body, he stiffened when he heard that, and looked back at me, as if he had heard it. What an incredible thing.

    "What do you call me?"

    I was not afraid of his gloomy complexion, and screamed, "Xiaohe."

    Du Yu and An Xinlan called him "Brother Xi", and Uncle Cai called him "Xiaohe", I He is the same age and has been imaginary for a few months. If he is not called Xiaohe, should he still be called "Mr. Xi"?

    "You..." The muscles of his cheeks were tight, and it seemed that it took a great deal of perseverance to swallow the sentence "You don't disgust me", "Whatever you want."

    He looked like he was suffering from internal injuries. He was about to leave with a cold face, but at this moment I called him again: "Xiaohe..."

    He stopped at the door of the kitchen, clasped his five fingers on the door frame, turned around, gritted his teeth, and asked me clearly: "Also What's the matter?"

    If I provoke him again, I guess he will really come and beat me up.

    "In the future, you have to choose carefully." I took out a small and half rotten eggplant from the bag and said to him, "This one is rotten and can't be eaten."

    His complexion turned from black to green, frowning. I watched the eggplant for a long time, and finally reluctantly said: "I know."

    Seeing that he was stunned and unable to tell, I secretly laughed for a long time. After I made up my mind, I would call him "Little Crane" more. He was disgusting.

    While cooking, Du Yu came in again to help me with the dishes, expressing his desire.

    After eating in the afternoon, washing the dishes and wiping the table, almost a little more, the group set out to pick strawberries in the nearby strawberry garden.

    Xiaojun had a lot of fun, and the innocent teenager's face was stained with a bright smile.

    Old Liu wiped the sweat from his forehead and fed him strawberries.

    It's nice to have a father's love...

    I turned my eyes and saw An Xinlan pinching a big red strawberry with her fingertips and handing it to Xi Zonghe's lips.