Chapter 11

I know I am dreaming, but I can't wake up.

    In the cold-colored ward, Gu Yuanli was missing. I brought my young Gu Ni to see my mother for the last time.

    My mother opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, as if trying to see something, but she couldn't see anything.

    She is so thin, with only a thin layer of skin attached to her bones, her cheeks and eyes sunken.

    She slowly raised her hand. As soon as I grasped it, I didn't dare to use force. I was afraid that if I used a little force, the fragile bones would be broken by me.

    She was so angry that she said like a dream, "Gu Tang...Don't love the wrong person... It's too bitter to love the wrong person."

    She was about to die, and this was the last telling me before she died.

    I cried out of breath, and what I said was that the lips of the donkey were not right.

    "I don't love anyone, I only love you and my sister."

    She was still saying: "Gu Tang, don't love the wrong person..."

    This seems to have become her obsession, all her hatred of the world, All the grievances come from this.

    I held her hand tightly, my panic grew bigger and bigger.

    "Mom, don't go, we can't live without you."

    However, my retention didn't work, and her eyelids slowly closed, seeming to be extremely tired. Gu Ni burst into tears and threw herself on her.

    After a while, the harsh instrument sounded, and her heartbeat stopped.

    The noisy bells replaced the hum of the instrument and filled my tympanic membrane.

    I slowly opened my eyes and saw Xi Zonghe who was sleeping next to him also opened his eyes.

    He was taken aback when he saw me, then gradually frowned.

    "Why are you... in my room?" He sat up with his forehead, his face ugly.

    The quilt piled around his waist with his movements, revealing his strong upper body. He lowered his head and glanced, and his expression was brilliant when he found only a pair of underwear left on his body.

    I also sat up and wiped my face: "I'm afraid you will feel uncomfortable and will vomit in the middle of the night, so I will stay to take care of you."

    I have a reason and it is because of him. Xi Zonghe's face is still ugly, but he didn't say anything coldly.

    "Thank you." He was rather unwilling.

    I smiled: "You're welcome."

    I blinked at him, and he looked at me too. Neither of us moved. He held back for a while, and finally couldn't help it: "Can you please go out? I want to wash."

    He even said "please". The education is really good.

    "I haven't seen your whole body?" But I didn't want to give in.

    He kept rejecting me thousands of miles away, even if Jiang Mu rejected him mercilessly, would he stay by my side?

    After all, waiting to die is not the way, the only way out is to take the initiative.

    He seemed to see through my little trick, and sneered: "Whatever you want." He lifted the quilt, put on his underwear, and went to the ground.