Chapter 19

"What is Kong Hong's feelings for Wang?" The

    next scene is my rivalry with Luo Lian, and it can also be said to be a very important scene in the whole movie.

    In order to protect the "kingdom" in his heart, Kong Hong made his own choice and assassinated Wang's beloved woman. Mu Le's tragic death eventually pushed his brother and his beloved man into the abyss of rupture.

    Luo Lian's treatment of "acting" is different from other actors. She will not only figure out the psychological activities of her own characters, but also understand the souls of other characters as much as possible.

    I have read her personal biographies, which are detailed to the birth date. If it is a modern drama, I think she will count the horoscope for the character.

    "Love it, it's just that this love is too heavy and stubborn, making Qingli feel pressured. This is not the love of a courtier to the king, but the love of a humble believer and the gods." I said my understanding, "He doesn't allow this god to have a little'humanity', because God should be selfless and omnipotent. If he has selfish desires, it is injustice to other people in the world."

    Luo Lian looked at me in surprise, as if he didn't expect it. I will give such a long opinion.

    She leaned on the back of her chair holding the script: "Kong Hong is really sad and hateful. He thinks he is righteous, but it leads to a tragic ending. In the name of love, cruelty is not worthy of sympathy."

    She is a killer. A decisive woman with clear logic and clear thinking.

    I said: "In this world, self-righteous people will eventually account for the majority. If it is put now, Mu Le will have to bear more infamy."

    Luo Lian sighed, not knowing what to expect, "It's hard for a woman to do it." "

    Before the filming started, she joked that I should not be merciful and ravage her as much as possible. I certainly don't think she is telling the truth, but she has such a dedicated heart, which is enough for me to admire.

    Last time I was shooting an urban workplace drama. The heroine is a popular female artist. In the circle, I didn't learn what I should learn, but I learned it all about being late, playing games, and playing big names. And because she is red, which is a guarantee of ratings, even the director has to accompany her with a smiley face.

    I also joked with Xi Zonghe, saying that this is probably the pampering and confident.

    What did he say at that time?

    It seems to say: "In this circle, everyone relies on masks to show people. Audiences and fans love but we build perfect personalities. Once this "dummy" someday appears flaws, there will be ordinary people. There will also be bad things, and they will leave without mercy. She is arrogant today, like a tiger's tail in spring ice, whether or not to go, how to go, is her own choice. Good walk, happy everyone, walked there If it freezes halfway, you can only accept your fate and suffer the backlash of the evil tiger."

    Kong Hong hid on the beam, hibernating quietly, like a gecko stuck to the wall, waiting patiently for his prey to be delivered to the door.

    The flames on the candle tower swayed, and in the next instant, the door of the main hall slowly opened, and Mu Le was helped in by the palace man in a costume.

    His prey appeared.

    The heavy hairpins, the golden crowns were removed one by one, and the coat was hung up carefully. After a while, the palace staff retreated, leaving only a beautiful and pure woman in the hall.