Chapter 28

Xi Zonghe has repeatedly avoided meeting with me, intending to stay away from each other in old age. However, this circle is very small, and sometimes the more I want to hide, the more I can't avoid it.

    As a domestic clothing company, La Xia previously specialized in women's clothing, and it became popular. This year, it has accumulated firepower and created its own men's clothing brand. La Xia attached great importance to the first show of the new brand and arranged it to be held in the magnificent International Convention Center. He invited stars from all walks of life to help out, including me and Xi Zonghe.

    Preparations for this big show started six months ago. At first, I only said that I would invite Xi Zonghe. I was incidental. I didn’t expect Xi Zonghe to lose his memory within a month after the contract was signed. Now that the big show kicked off, we both became like The relationship of a mortal enemy can be described as good luck.

    The contract has already been signed. No matter who Xi Zonghe and I are, it is impossible for us to break the contract because of personal grievances. Even if you foresee how embarrassing the scene will be, you have to bite the bullet.

    At the reception before the show, I saw Xi Zonghe who was talking and laughing as soon as I entered the venue. He is full of luminous objects everywhere, making people notice him involuntarily.

    "Mr. Gu, can you take a picture with you?"

    I was just about to walk over and someone came to ask for a photo. I had to take back my legs and put on a friendly smile: "Of course."

    Others think I will be responsive. They also came over to take photos and autographs. They may not necessarily be my fans, just to join in the fun.

    Xi Zonghe was chatting with brand executives not far away, and whenever his eyes touched me, he would move away quickly. As long as I got close, he would definitely turn around and leave. Although we are in the same venue, it is like two mutually exclusive magnets of the same pole, which can never shorten the distance between each other.

    Finally, he went into the bathroom before the catwalk, and I followed in.

    Hearing the sound of the lock, Xi Zonghe turned his head in surprise, and his face quickly became gloomy when he saw me.

    He stared at me calmly, maintaining a high level of vigilance, as if I could push me into the toilet if I dare to step forward without my own strength.

    "I'm here to return things." I carefully took out the diamond-encrusted watch from my pocket.

    Although I love to buy sunglasses and pursue fashion, there is no such thing as jewelry that is expensive to millions. On big occasions where I need to walk on the red carpet to fill the scene, I will ask Xi Zonghe to borrow clothes. As big as a watch, as small as a cufflink, I asked him to borrow it once under the bed, and I had to pay it back once on the bed.

    I stretched out my hand, but he was slow to answer, and the atmosphere gradually stagnated.

    "You don't want it anymore?" It's tens of thousands, which is a few million. In my current situation, I will make more than half a year.

    Xi Zonghe glanced at the watch in my hand, his eyes flashed with disgust.

    "No, I think it's dirty." As he said, he walked to the front of the urinal if no one opened the zipper to release the water.

    I took a breath and spread out my palms to persuade him: "Then you take it back and sterilize it." If I

    can say this, I have been able to honed my temperament for the past two years.