Chapter 22

"Brother Gu, thank you just now..."

    I searched for my reputation and saw a pitiful, charming face.

    I just took the indoor shot. A group of court ladies walked past me. The girl in front of me accidentally tripped on her skirt and almost fell. I just supported her by instinct. After the play, I didn't take it to heart. I didn't want her to come over and thank me.

    I smiled gently at her: "It's just a matter of raising your hand. Be careful next time."

    Her cheeks are reddish, and her smile is timid, like a newborn deer.

    "Well, I will be more careful next time!"

    I turned my gaze back to the script. After a while, I felt that there were still people in front of me, and I looked up to see that the girl hadn't left.

    I watched her hesitate to speak, and asked her: "What else is there?"

    She bit her lip: "Gu brother, I have a problem with acting in the future, can

    I ask you about it?" I acted on this crew. She was almost at the bottom, she didn't even understand it, and she really didn't know what she could teach her.

    It's just that this look of her reminds me of Gu Ni.

    Although Gu Ni and I are a few years old, I think of her as a daughter more than my sister. Now we always quarrel, the relationship is not as close as when we were young, but the bones are connected to the tendons. If she asks me for anything, I will definitely agree.

    We are the only relatives in this world, and the only weakness.

    "It's okay..." The words of refusal came to the lips, but when they spoke, they turned into a different look, "But I don't know much, don't ask too high-level questions." The

    girl smiled shyly: " Okay."

    She said that she was called Chuyao. This name is really special. I checked it back and forth several times, and finally she showed me more than her waist: "Do you think my waist is very thin? That's why it's called Chuyao." ."

    In this circle, many people will take stage names, and some stage names have even been consecrated by masters to gather the spirit of heaven and earth. This is the first time I have met those who use their characteristics as stage names.

    But it is indeed very novel and peculiar, impressive, maybe it is a red name.

    After Chu waist left, Wenwen leaned over to gossip with me in a low voice: "Brother Tang, you can stay away from her. From the director to the lighting in the crew, she is almost stunned by her. This girl is very ambitious. Beware of playing a Chinese Ghost Story with you."

    I laughed blankly: "What

    is the meaning of a Chinese Ghost Ghost?" Wen Wen taught me seriously: "I just learned from Nie Xiaoqian, she is pure and innocent on the surface. You didn't discuss it, but it was actually trying to cheat your simple and kind-hearted weakness. Scholar!"

    I rolled up the script and knocked on her whimsical little brain: "How do you know that I am Ning Caichen, not the old black mountain demon? If she teases me, do I have to be fooled? What do you do for a man, omnipotent?"

    Wenwen muttered softly, covering her forehead, "I see a lot of men who think in the lower body. You are not fooled, there are always fools who will be fooled."

    Filming, especially in China When making a movie, no matter how well you plan your time, you will inevitably encounter overtime work. You can't complain after the timeout, after all, everyone comes here like this. If you complain, it's as if you are deliberately making things difficult and playing big cards, and you will get a bad reputation.