Chapter 16

Xi Zonghe was injured and was rushed to the hospital for treatment, and the filming had to be stopped.

    He has an intramedullary nail in his leg. Although it has been safe for many years, it is a foreign body, I am afraid that these things will go wrong. Didn't know that after close inspection, the nail was fine, and his patella was dislocated.

    I feel complicated at the moment, I don't know if I should be lucky or worried.

    After communicating with the doctor, I still felt uneasy. I photographed Xi Zonghe's case report and sent it to his rehabilitation physician, asking if the patellar dislocation would affect his leg.

    The other party quickly sent back an email, telling me that I don't need to worry, and that it’s good to pay attention to recuperation, so I really feel relieved.

    If there were any problems with Xi Zonghe's legs, I could hardly imagine what would happen to him or how I would be. Such a painful experience, not only him, but I also formed a stress response and did not want to face it.

    In the past, I was most afraid of rainy days. When the weather was bad, his legs would hurt unbearably and his temper would become irritable. I always have to be careful not to touch him against the scales.

    When he was just able to stand up, rehabilitation was very difficult and progress was very slow. It was harder than a toddler.

    He is too proud and always wants to recover as soon as possible, and wants to run as soon as he learns to stand. Every time he fell, the light of hope would dissipate from his face, day after day, thousands of steps and thousands of failures. Finally one day, he was completely numb, and no longer believed that he could recover as before.

    He refused to practice, refused to rehabilitate, sitting quietly by the window and looking out from morning till night. At that time, I was frightened, I was always afraid that he would be depressed, and his body and mind would be swallowed by depression.

    After a while, I really couldn’t stand it, and I talked to him and said, "Mr. Xi, shall we go for rehabilitation? Just walk for ten minutes, and then I will take you for a swim."

    Xi Zonghe ignored me. There seemed to be a transparent wall separating me from him.

    If he is going to be so decadent, the previous sufferings will be considered in vain. He took it for nothing, and I took it for nothing.

    I gritted my teeth and squatted beside his wheelchair and said: "Look at what you are now, no wonder Jiang Mu will break up with you. If I were him, I wouldn't want to spend

    my life with a waste person." It's dangerous. It's no different from pulling out the sleeping lion's mane with bare hands. He feels pain, and I'm in danger of being bitten.

    He turned his gaze to me slowly, his gaze as cold as stagnant water: "What did you say?"

    I shivered secretly, and continued: "You are like this now, besides making him feel that he broke up with you right, don't you think he will do it? Are you sad? He won't. He stopped the loss in time. He should feel lucky!"

    Xi Zonghe's fingers gradually clenched, and the joints became more prominent because of his weight loss. His expression was extremely terrifying, like a depressed thundercloud in the winter, calling out People can't breathe.

    "Get out."

    He couldn't bear my offense. Perhaps in the depths of his heart, such thoughts appeared from time to time, but it was not something someone like me could say straightforwardly.