Chapter 53

For the last meal of "Big Brand Farmhouse", the guests were elderly people in Bailang Village. Except for Uncle Cai, the other four people, including Xi Zonghe, went into the kitchen and made a large table of dishes to entertain them.

    The average age of the elderly is over sixty-five years old. Unlike those in the entertainment industry, they are well maintained. Their skin is dark from working in the sun all year round, and their faces are full of wrinkles. Although Uncle Cai was in his sixties, he could sit with them, instantly as if he was in the same generation.

    The sun was just right and the breeze was blowing. It is very interesting to hear older people tell stories about their past. Although there are sorrows and misfortunes, they can always face them with optimism. Compared with those young people who are tired of the world all day long, they are as tenacious as the cactus in the desert, and the environment is even worse. They still have to do their best to bloom lovely flowers.

    A bad life, and a good life are not incompatible multiple choice questions for them, but more like a causal question.

    An old man in the room even uttered a life philosophy that made me admire: "Because of a bad life, so we must live a good life."

    His accent is very heavy, and when he speaks, he still has a cigarette in his hand.

    Later I learned that the other party's eldest son died of illness ten years ago, and his wife also left a few years ago. As we grow older, these seem to become inevitable events. One day, you will be separated from the one you love, or leave this world first or later.

    I think I am not a fragile person, but as long as I think that Gu Ni will leave me first, I feel a tingling pain in my heart, let alone Xi Zonghe.

    Without him, I might never be happy again.

    In the evening the old people all left, and when only five of us were left, Uncle Cai asked us according to the script: "Have you ever thought about what it

    looks like when you grow old?" An Xinlan said first, her idea is very beautiful , With a girlish dreamy color.

    "I will go back to the countryside with my beloved to take care of the elderly, feed the sheep every day, milk the milk, and occasionally be a fashion consultant!" She put her cheeks in her arms and said, "Ah, by the way! I also need to raise a black Labra. That's so cute!"

    Uncle Cai came one by one and turned to Du Yu: "Xiaoyu, how about you?"

    Du Yu scratched his head: "I should still be filming. I like filming very much. As long as I still have a tone, I will take the career of an actor Go ahead and return my fans with more works."

    Very official answer, but it may be his true heart, after all, he seems to really like "acting".

    When it was Xi Zonghe's turn, he thought for a while and said, "Maybe behind the scenes. I want to spend more time with my family."

    He should be the kind of parent who doesn't want to miss a little child's growth process. After the filming of "The Lion", he will not pick up new plays next year.

    Uncle Cai finally turned to me: "Where's Xiaotang? I think you are very serious when listening to those old people. Do you have a deep feeling?"

    I propped my hand on the low table, resting my chin on Xi Zonghe and said, "I am probably Be the same as Xiaohe, do more charity and care more about his family."

    His eyes moved slightly, facing my line of sight, and then moved away casually.

    Uncle Cai laughed loudly, and then said seriously to everyone present: "I'm already this age, so I don't have to think about my life when I grow old. I want to tell you that there are so many things to do. do it while you're young, do, want to do, do not wait for the old and then regret it, no use. try not to own only one regret in life, this is someone who warned me. "