Chapter 31

Fate is really wonderful.

    In the past, Xi Zonghe and I had to act in love in front of others because of a contract. Today, it's still a contract, forcing us to act in harmony in front of the camera.

    Going around, still have to act.

    This show is really stern, and I don't know who the guest is until the last minute. If I knew, Xi Zonghe would definitely not do the show with me even if he paid the penalty.

    We pretended to say a few words in front of the camera, shook hands politely, and then there was nothing to say. The cold was so fast that Cao Xi, who was hiding behind the camera, was a little speechless.

    "I'll go upstairs and have a look." With Xi Zonghe informed, I dropped my luggage and ran upstairs.

    There are a total of five rooms upstairs, all of which are well-lit standard rooms. Wooden furniture lined up, farmhouse-style peony bed quilt covers, and a red lantern hung outside each window. The ancient charm is simple and earthy in the simplicity.

    They are really serious about making farmhouse music programs...

    "Should we have five permanent members?" Although there is no one around, I know that I have to maintain a variety show at any time, and the camera in the corner will take pictures of my every moment. An action and expression.

    "Even if two rooms are in one room, can I only entertain five people at once?" I stretched out my five fingers and smiled. "This number is not very good. If you really do business, you will starve to death."

    All around, I turned around. Hearing another movement below, guessing that a newcomer was coming, he hurriedly walked downstairs.

    When I walked to the door, I heard the voices of people in the yard, and I felt familiar with it for no reason. When I saw the person, I felt a national curse again.

    I smirked and hugged the other person: "This is too coincidental. I didn't expect to see you here, Du Yu."

    "Hello Gu." Du Yu dreamed of seeing you in a variety show. To the two creditors, the smiles on their faces were almost unsustainable for a while.

    I vigorously patted him twice on the back: "Happy cooperation."

    He coughed lightly and smiled dryly: "Happy cooperation."

    If we can record our heartfelt feelings, it would be a good show for the three of us to stand together.

    Xi Zonghe looked at the chickens not far away, and suddenly said, "I'm a little hungry." It was

    near noon, and it was indeed time to eat. Since it's a business show, you have to do it yourself.

    I got up and walked into the back room. I went into the back kitchen and took a look. The refrigerator was empty, but the rice tank had a lot of rice, and the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar were also complete.

    I walked into the courtyard again and found that Du Yu and Xi Zonghe had already sat under the pavilion, but they were looking in completely different directions, and at a glance, I could perceive how much life they had between them.

    "Two news." I gave them a high five and let them look over, "We have food. We have no food."

    Xi Zonghe blinked slowly: "No food?"

    Du Yu also cried out, "How can we do without food? Shall we go around? But whoever of you can cook, I first declare that I can only cook instant noodles."