Chapter 18

Sex without foreplay is so painful that I want to swear.

    The dry back acupuncture points were constantly being violently hit, as if even the internal organs were going to be pushed through.

    The sticky butt, I don't know if it was blood or intestinal juice, or Xi Zonghe's semen, it almost reminded me of the first time I had sex with him. The only difference is probably that I am quite proficient and fit him better.

    Breathing hot and eager to move, we are like two beasts, biting and entangled with each other.

    Following Xi Zonghe's movements, the red mole on his collarbone swayed back and forth in front of me.

    I held his waist, lifted my upper body to lick the two moles, and even bit his protruding collarbone with my teeth.

    He was annoyed by me. He pushed me onto the bed without letting me move. At the same time, he peeled off the roots of my legs, almost to the ninety degree position, and drew deeper into my body.

    I threw my neck back and screamed, my nails scratching hard behind his back.

    Sweating profusely, the bed was in a mess, and the two flesh-colored human bodies were entangled together.

    I haven't vented so heartily in a long time, and the sound of the bed can lift the roof.

    Feeling that the sexual organs in my body are getting bigger and bigger, and I'm on the verge of exploding, I panted in a hurry, exerting force on my waist and legs at the same time, and changed my posture to me, Xi Zonghe under.

    I clamped my butt and nailed it firmly to him.

    "Who am I?" I moved back the wet bangs on his forehead.

    Xi Zonghe stood up and remembered, as soon as he made a move, he was suppressed by me. I bit his neck and asked him again in his ear: "Who am I?"

    Xi Zonghe's voice was low and dumb: "...Don't make trouble."

    I trembled, almost thinking that he was back to what I knew. That Xi Zonghe. But when I raised my head and closed those red eyes that were drunk, I knew he hadn't recovered his memory.

    Xi Zonghe, who had recovered his memory, would not look at me in such a confused way, there was nothing he could do with me. He would hold down my waist and hips harshly, and let me taste the feeling of riding on a fierce horse from the bottom up. Maybe I will ridicule me, saying why my riding skills are so bad, and my legs are not tight.

    "Tell me who I am and I will make you comfortable." I licked his earlobe with the tip of my tongue, tempting him to speak.

    It stands to reason that I shouldn't care so much, but I don't want to be Jiang Mu. Anyone can do it, but Jiang Mu can't.

    "Gu Tang..." Xi Zonghe held my buttocks with both hands and kneaded vigorously, cooperating with his violent movement, which made me feel painful and refreshing.

    The genitals rubbed against the sensitive fleshy wall, and every inch of skin seemed to be crawled over by tiny static electricity.

    He sat up, took me into his arms and said again more clearly: "You are Gu Tang."

    I hung on him, except for gasping and groaning, I couldn't say anything more. Desire makes people sink, and Xi Zonghe's eyes are the same. I close my eyes, but still feel that I have fallen into a deeper and deeper dream.

    The day Meifang died, it was raining. Her death is inevitable, everyone will die, but some are earlier than others, and some are later than others.