Chapter 44

Xi Zonghe retracted his gaze and looked at me strangely with his head down. Staring at each other for a moment, before he was about to speak, I held his face, leaned forward and kissed him, not giving him a chance to refuse me at all.

    The tip of his tongue penetrated into his mouth very smoothly, and he took a half step back because of the impulse, and put his arms around my waist, stabilizing the figures of the two of them.

    Outside the door, Jiang Mu's affectionate monologue continued: "Xiaohe, I have never forgotten you..."

    I bit Xi Zonghe's lip lightly, and my crotch kept rubbing against his lower body. Soon, his breathing became visibly sharp, and his arms around my waist became stronger and stronger.

    I pulled out the hem of his clothes, pressed the hot palm against the muscles of his abdomen, and then slowly slid down the texture, squeezed into the gap of the waistband, and found the place that was rapidly expanding.

    I grabbed the dragon that was awakening, and before I could move, Xi Zonghe's waist line shook, and I grabbed my exposed arm quickly.

    "What are you doing?" He put aside his face and spoke in my ear with an agitated voice.

    It's not so harsh, it's more like a kind of teasing knowingly asked.

    They are all foxes for thousands of years, who doesn't know who?

    I moved my fingers, I rubbed, playing with the things in my hand, and I heard a muffled groan from deep in his throat with satisfaction.

    I leaned close to him, put my lips on the side of his neck, rubbing back and forth: "I heard that people who have a fever will get very hot inside..." After that, I stuck out the tip of my tongue and licked the neck in front of me from bottom to top.

    He didn't know if it was because of my words or my behavior, but he gave a violent shock. My pajamas were already loose and unknowingly, his hands went from clinging to me, gradually developing into my pajamas, kneading my buttocks.

    We stumbled into the big bed on the side, taking off our clothes impatiently, as if people who had been thirsty for days and nights wanted to squeeze out each other's juices immediately to nourish their dying body and mind.

    I lay on my back under him, and he knew how to do foreplay this time. When my slender fingers broke through the door and came in, I raised my chest uncontrollably, indulging myself in a scream.

    Jiang Mu might have heard the movement outside the door, paused for a moment and then said: "Xiaohe, are you there?"

    Xi Zonghe seemed to be dissatisfied with the noise I made, added a finger, and stabbed it in, causing me to bite my knuckles tightly. Don't dare to shout too loudly anymore.

    "Xiaohe...hmm...is it hot?"

    I looked at Xi Zonghe with a confused look, competing with Jiang Mu for his attention.

    Xi Zonghe bends his joints and rubs against my sensitive spots, as if he has seen through my tricks, and is unwilling to accompany me in this show of favor. He only concentrates on playing with my body and does not make any comments.

    I trembled all over, my legs opened as far as possible, and I wanted to close together uncontrollably because of too much stimulation.

    Jiang Mu's voice was no longer heard outside the door, and no one cared about him anymore.

    The more the pleasure accumulates, I didn't completely let go of the heat, and when I was burned by lust, the whole person seemed to be burning. I couldn't help but stretch out my hand to reject Xi Zonghe's fingers that kept burning in my body, but because of the numbness all over my body, I couldn't exert any strength.