Chapter 39

My body is like a red-hot iron block. It hurts to get in and out, and even alcohol can't numb me.

    Xi Zonghe seemed to torture me deliberately, and his movements were not stopped by my painful cry.

    "Don't..."

    My forehead was pressed against the cold wall, and my body was constantly shaking with the impact of Xi Zonghe. In a trance, I seemed to be a shaky boat in the black wind and evil sea, facing the brutal wind. The showers can only drift with the waves helplessly and powerlessly, and suffer the relentless slap of the waves. No matter how struggling, what awaits me in the end will be torn to pieces, blending with the deep and ruthless sea.

    But it hurts too much, it hurts like a heart-wrenching bone. I thought I could bear it, but in fact I couldn't.

    Only then did I realize that my mother was so powerful that she could be tortured by Gu Yuanli for more than ten years without changing her affection. What a perseverance and perseverance this is. I have just experienced it for less than half a year, and I feel like I'm dying.

    The lover will not only "suffer" but also "pain". It will make you lose yourself, become weak, and no longer be hard-hearted.

    It's not that I haven't been venomously cursed before, but they cursed, and I never cared about it. But even if Xi Zonghe only had a cold expression and a disgusting look, it could make me feel pain for a long time. After pondering over and over again, I was too annoyed to sleep at night.

    He is my nemesis in this life, and a casual word can hurt me deeply.

    "Why? Do you want to'don't' when you get to me?" Xi Zonghe panted roughly behind him, and his hand on the back of my neck increased a bit more force. I always have the illusion that he will break my neck in the next moment.

    I can't see his face, but judging from his sarcastic words and his behavior that shows no signs of stopping, his punishment for me did not end so soon.

    Yes, he is "punishing" me, punishing me for deceiving, punishing my hypocrisy, punishing me for letting him pay his trust in vain.

    He has held a grudge against me for a long time, and his grievances have deepened. Today, it was just a fuse and a cause that prompted all his accumulated grievances to vent. He inserted the genitals into my body, not out of love, but to humiliate me.

    Closed his eyes, his fingers couldn't help digging the smooth surface of the water tank under the catalysis of the body's senses, but they couldn't leave any traces on it. I have stopped the useless screaming and replaced it with a whimper or two that would only vent when I was forced to the extreme.

    Suddenly, the people behind him stopped.

    The dull pain subsided a lot in an instant, and I was able to gasp, loosen my jaw and breathe.

    Xi Zonghe loosened the back of my neck and said fiercely: "You are...too hateful."

    Before I could react to his words, he slammed down and bit the back of my neck. on.

    Accompanied by the sudden deepening of this excitement, I opened my eyes uncontrollably, my body tightened, my mouth opened, but it seemed to be blocked, and I could only scream silently.

    Xi Zonghe held the skin of the back of my neck as if wishing to bite it off, grinding it continuously.

    There seemed to be a layer of fog before my eyes, making my vision blurry.

    "It hurts..." I knocked my head on the wall, and the fog condensed and rolled down. "Mr. Xi...help me..."

    I knew I was wrong, and I didn't dare anymore.