Chapter 03

Me and Xi Zonghe hooked up on this matter, the degree of complexity is inexplicable, every time I think about it, even myself feels weird.

    Probably six months after breaking the affair between Xi Zonghe and Jiang Mu, my sister-in-law, Shen Meifang, was diagnosed with a bad disease, breast cancer. I am very grateful for the kindness of sister Gan to me. Even if I know that she does not need someone to take care of me, she always runs to the hospital. If nothing else, I want to talk more with her.

    Sister Mei Fang lives in a special needs ward of a private hospital. The environment is very good. Maybe because the service is all about the wealthy businessmen and celebrities, the hospital looks very quiet, unlike a normal hospital.

    Not long after she moved in, Xi Zonghe was in a car accident and made entertainment headlines. His injuries were quite serious.

    Sister Meifang has nothing to do in the hospital. She likes to read the newspaper and read her mobile phone. Every time I go to see her, I have to train her and scold her for taking a good rest.

    She wore a wig on her head to reason with me: "You know in your heart that I don’t have many good days. Isn’t this the last moment that I’m not allowed to do what I like? In a few days, I’m afraid I’ll be using my phone. I don’t have enough strength.

    I can sleep as long as I want.” I was speechless by her voice like seeing the world, and it took a long time to say: “Don’t talk nonsense, as long as you listen to the doctor’s words and get good chemotherapy, your body will be ready immediately It can be fine."

    Sister Meifang took a bite of the apple that I had cut for her and looked very openly: "I have lived a long time, I have loved and hated, and I have no regrets in my life. It is better to have this kind of disease than to be disabled and half alive." She lowered her voice suddenly, as if she had some secret to share with me, "Xiaotang, do you know? That Xi Zonghe, came here. I heard the little nurse gossiping, saying that he hurt his leg and might never stand up again. "

    I was taken aback, and I couldn't tell what it was like.

    "Is it so badly injured?"

    No wonder there is no news about his injury.

    Sister Meifang sighed and sighed incomparably: "It's a pity that he's so young and so scrapped."

    I nodded and echoed: "Yes, he is really bad luck."

    Sympathy, sympathy, we both He is also unfamiliar, so he can't rush to visit the patient. Besides, he blocked the news so thoroughly, I think it should be a reason not to be disturbed by others.

    However, every time the elevator stopped on his floor, I couldn't help but look twice.

    At that time, although I thought about Sister Meifang, I didn't lose my job. I filmed a small-cost idol drama, played the male third, and filmed the whole process in the film and television base.

    The film of only one month can actually be finished very quickly, but I never expected that only one month would be able to witness the disintegration of the relationship between Xi Zonghe and Jiang Mu.

    Jiang Mu was also filming at that time, and I was a film and television base, but a different crew, of course, the grade of the drama had to leave me ten streets.

    The heroine of that play is Rong Ruyu, the famous little princess Suo Jun, who counts me in the same door. However, the treatment of our resources is very different, and there is no harm if there is no comparison.