Chapter 57

I felt very calm along the way, but Sang Qing kept crying. From him, I also learned intermittently what happened outside the past few days.

    "Several jeeps rushed in that night. I was still awake, and I was drinking with Director Li and the others. When I saw a few people getting off the car with guns, they almost urinated! They let us squat down with our heads. , And then began to search for people inside. Most of our bodyguards were pre-medicated by Harlan, and those who did not pour the medicine were uncomfortable. I squatted there for most of the day, wondering whether to write a suicide note, those The man took his gun and left. Before he left, he said that he had tied up our boss and asked us to pay for the ransom." Sang Qing wiped his tears, his eyes flushed, "I was still thinking about you not to have an accident, but in the end you really had an accident. You know this place. There may be no one for a few hundred kilometers. Although the hotel called the police soon, the police here are less reliable than me. No one is seen for a few hours, and the staff from our embassy hasn't come yet. In time."

    Li Xinping inserted a sentence beside: "The embassy staff told us that this place has always been chaotic and robbery is high. Recently, it may be that these robbers started the kidnapping business because they were able to fish in troubled waters during the general election. "

    Xi Zonghe and I were uncomfortable being tied up, and they were also uncomfortable outside. As soon as they received a call from the kidnappers, they tried a way to contact another hotel in the reserve and borrowed a small plane to drive to the capital. They asked the bank to get one million dollars in cash, and then Sang Qing and Fang Xiaomin took the money carefully. After flying back to the reserve, Li Xinping continued to raise money.

    "You don’t know how much money it’s not easy to raise. We divided it into several banks. Many banks were closed because of the general election. The efficiency of the ones that were not closed was extremely poor. It was because the embassy came forward that they speeded up. It’s possible to toss back and forth for a month. The road is full of marchers, and I’m scared to death with the money, for fear that they will come over to snatch it.” Sang Qing blew his nose, “We will give the first money to the kidnappers. Later, I changed back to Mr. Xi. Mr. Xi is still amazing, he is like that and he is still holding his last breath to call you to raise money..."

    I coughed and motioned him to pay attention to the words. He patted his mouth and continued: "Oh, anyway, it means he is very careful with you. Don't tell me, not long after he finished the call, someone was sitting in a private house. The plane came over to deliver the money." Sang Qing had both eyes when she spoke, "I didn't forget to ask if it was enough, do

    I want to send some more, really handsome!" I smiled and said, "'very handsome'. The person who

    gave the money, or Xi Zonghe?" Sang Qingjiao gave me an aggrieved push: "Of course it is the person who gave the money, Mr. Xi, how dare I think about it." After thinking about it, he added, "But also Mr. Xi Very handsome."

    We took a small plane to fly to the city, and then took the car to the hospital. When we saw Xi Zonghe, it was already several hours later.

    With a bandage on his head and a drip with one hand, he lay quietly on the bed and fell asleep. Fang Xiaomin sat aside to take care of her, and there was another face she didn't recognize in the ward. It should be the handsome guy Sang Qing said came to give money.

    When they saw me coming in, they stood up one after another.

    "Brother Gu..." Fang Xiaomin just called me, and I put my finger to my lips to keep him silent.

    I was wrapped in a blanket, my body was dirty, embarrassed and tired, Sang Qing was still waiting to take me for an examination. But I still decided to take a look at Xi Zonghe first, even if he didn't know that I was coming.