Chapter 37

The last time I saw Gu Yuanli was four years ago, he suddenly came back to ask me for money, but I refused, so he went to Gu Ni School to harass her again. He knows what my weaknesses are. I can't let him pester Gu Ni. Once Gu Ni is threatened, I will always compromise.

    He is a greedy demon, who understands human nature and understands people's hearts.

    In the end, I did compromise and gave him 200,000, so that he would not come back to me again. I said so, but I deeply understand that when the money is used up, he will still come back to me. I need to fill this bottomless pit for a lifetime.

    Now after four years, he really came.

    Two hundred thousand for four years, I actually feel that it is already pretty good, if two hundred thousand can be bought for four years, I am willing to give him two million, so that he will not bother me for 40 years.

    "Xiaotang, give me some money, I'm out of money." He smiled at me kindly, "You haven't paid me money for months in your relationship, and I am a little tight now."

    I was taken aback. The fingers holding his shirt tightly tightened: "What kind of look?"

    When I didn't want to admit it, Gu Yuanli made a trivial look: "It's the big star named Xi, isn't it your look?"

    I didn't know what to do. First, I was surprised at which piece of information was revealed in his words. He knew the relationship between me and Xi Zonghe, and Xi Zonghe gave him money?

    I asked him: "Why do you know Xi Zonghe? Why did he give you money?" Gu Yuanli was holding my collar tightly against the wall, coughing uncomfortably, and patted my hand to let me loose some strength. . After all, this is a public place, and people will come in at any time, and this posture is really not pretty. I thought for a moment, let go of my hands, stepped back two steps, and stood opposite him. Gu Yuanli stroked his messy clothes, dragging the tone and said, "Didn’t he tell you? I ran out of your money in less than a year. Then I went to Gu Ni again, and within two days, the surnamed Xi Caught me at the school gate, pressed me into the car and chatted a few words." He chuckled, "He asked me not to bother you brothers and sisters anymore. In exchange, he was willing to send me half a million yuan every three months."

    The anger in my heart became more and more hot with his words, 500,000 in three months, two million in a year, he dare to ask for it!

    I clenched my fist: "You want his money? Are you fucking crazy?"

    How much did Xi Zonghe hide from me? This amnesia is like a key to open a secret treasure chest. What he concealed and didn't want me to know was revealed one by one.

    He is awkward and cautious, proud and fragile. While testing me, while protecting myself, I will never show my sincerity until the last moment.

    What a fool!

    "Look at what you said." Gu Yuanli looked even more disdainful. "Why can't you ask me? My son sells his body to collect money. This was justified in the past. Besides, I don't want much, he said less for a year. I have to earn tens of millions, I don't mean anything to him. "

    This turned out to be my own father... He was worthy of being a father too! My mother was ruined by him for her life, she died, and now he is coming to ruin my life and Gu Ni's life again.

    He is tireless and proud of him.

    I was so angry that I trembled: "You are so shameless! Without money, it is impossible to give you any more money. I have broken up with him, so don't bother him!"