Chapter 26

In January, Xi Zonghe's filming was finished and left the group. I went back to the city where we lived with him, but after getting off the plane, we parted ways. He followed his way to accept fans to greet him, and I walked my way to avoid the paparazzi.

    Sang Qing drove the car to pick me up and Wenwen, to see his mental state, I should have been suppressed recently, otherwise he could not have such a complete makeup on himself.

    "There is a contract for you in the back row. There is a variety show that specifically specifies you to be a resident guest. It's really weird." When he spoke, the false eyelashes were blinking.

    Wenwen handed me the contract from the back, together with the planning book.

    I opened the two things and looked at them, pretending to be joking with Sang Qing: "Although I am very cold right now, please pay attention to the words. Please, why am I weird? Maybe they are files. What about the nightclub cabaret show?"

    Wenwen laughed uncontrollably in the back seat, and Sang Qing stared firmly through the rearview mirror: "What a smile, is it funny?" The

    little girl immediately shrank her neck. He closed his voice and tightened the backpack in his arms even more, as if he wanted to resist Sang Qing's cold-eyed attack. I turned my head and blinked at her secretly, telling her to ignore the brutal oppression of the bully.

    "What song and dance show, take it seriously. This is a rural farmhouse show. Several regular guests spend three months running a farmhouse, providing board and lodging, farming and raising chickens, and receiving celebrities of all kinds." I’m driving, I think I can’t wait to press my head on the contract, "I understand, this show is quite rich and powerful. Whether it’s broadcast on satellite TV or the exclusive network platform, it is one of the best quality. You have to take good care of it. Missed it. As long as the variety show is done well, you can turn over."

    I was too lazy to correct his words, and carefully looked at the two things. As Sang Qing said, it is indeed a rich variety show, but why do you need me for such a good show? Do I also need to increase the topicality of its operation?

    I'm really curious about the criteria for the production team to hire people, but since Sang Qing has seen it and said it's okay, I always believe him. He has been with me for so many years and has been doing his best for me, trying to make me popular. Unfortunately, I am a douchebag who can't afford to support him, and he wasted all his good skills.

    Turning to the signature page, I smoothly signed my name, and then handed the contract back to Wenwen.

    Then he asked Sang, "Send me to the studio."

    Xi Zonghe still has a job, and he won't return to Hengyue Mountain Villa so soon. I can take advantage of this free time to do my own thing.

    When he got downstairs in the studio, Sang Qing asked if he wanted to wait for me. I wondered how it would take an hour or two, so I let them go first. Sang Qing thought for a while and said that he and Wenwen went back to the studio first, and when I was about to use the car, he would call Wenwen to pick me up. I nodded, waved goodbye, and got out of the car.

    Opening the door of the studio, the unpleasant smell peculiar to oil paint came to my face. I was busy opening all the windows to dispel the dull air that had been static for two months.

    The sunflower I painted is still standing in the middle of the studio. I painted it last time when I left. After two months of drying, the paint on it has completely dried out.

    Brilliant, golden sunflowers were inserted in a blue glass vase, and the breeze-blown window screens inadvertently hooked a flower plate, and the sun leaked in, staining the table with a little light spot. It was a corner of his ward in my memory.