Chapter 48

With the popularity of "Big Farmhouse", I will also receive many interview invitations between the filming of "A Hundred Years of a Single Family" and the recording of the show. Sang Qing chose two well-reputed magazines and an interview program for me. The empty itinerary was full at once.

    Compared with the previous model Q&A, their questions are now more inclined to my childhood. The editor of a magazine even asked me bluntly whether it was because of my childhood experience that I was so skilled in cooking on the program.

    It was indeed a childhood experience, but I don't like to tell these things, just like Xi Zonghe doesn't like to tell his leg injuries. The past is over, it is not a pleasant memory, there is nothing to say.

    At the end of the interview, the editor-in-chief asked me: "Do you have a girlfriend now?"

    "No." I shook my head.

    "Then what kind of girl can be your girlfriend?"

    Nothing can be.

    I thought about it seriously: "What kind of..." I

    suddenly thought of an interview with Xi Zonghe I saw a few years ago. The host also asked him at that time, what kind of person can become his lover. He had already experienced it at that time. After experiencing leg injuries and emotional injuries, I thought for a long time before saying: "You must love me with all your heart." At that time, the host laughed at him, saying that his requirements were too low. People who can meet this standard are estimated to be able to go around the earth. In a circle.

    Xi Zonghe just smiled at the time and didn't give much explanation. In front of the TV, I know that this standard is not so easy to achieve in his opinion, and it can even be said that there is too little that can be achieved.

    Fans can't do it, loved ones can't, and lovers can't. This is not too low a requirement, on the contrary, such a requirement is too high.

    In previous interviews, once asked about ideal questions, I would always use the same template answers as "gentle", "compassionate", "considerate" and so on, but today I don't know what to do, I want to answer something different.

    "I want someone who can give me wholeheartedly."

    "Oh, your statement like this is really cunning, in other words, it depends on your own liking, right?" The other party thought he had seen through the tricks in my words.

    "That's right." I nodded.

    After the interview, I was planning to leave by car, not wanting to have just walked out of the door of the magazine. A gentleman in a suit and leather shoes came up and respectfully asked me to take a step to speak.

    Sang Qing stared suspiciously at each other and stood in front of me: "Who are you? Why don't you even understand the rules, at least introduce yourself!" The

    corners of the young man's eyes twitched visibly, "I am Mr. Rong’s assistant, Mr. Rong happened to have a meal nearby with Mr. Wang from the magazine today. Knowing that Mr. Gu is also there, he wanted to meet and say a few words. "

    Rong Shen wants to see me?

    I looked around at random, and I saw an elongated black business car parked on a street corner not far away very conspicuously.

    "I still have some schedule..." I have nothing to say to him, and I don't want to see him. People are too bad, who knows if the old pervert wants to play tricks again.

    But the other party seemed to have made up his mind to invite me, without changing his face, he said, "Mr. Rong said that he can send you there." He glanced at Sang Qing, and said with an eloquent voice, "Your agent can follow the car behind. , Just a few words, let you go when you finish speaking." The