Chapter 38

I bumped into him at the gate of Jinyu Pavilion, and both of them were a little startled.

    He furrowed his brows, with an expression of stepping on shit.

    "Why are you here?"

    Why can't I be here?

    I raised my head and glanced at the huge golden light sign of Jinyu Pavilion, and then went to see him: "Can't I come?"

    He seemed to be asked by me too, frowning tighter, and raising his foot towards me. come. Seeing him aggressively, I was a little afraid, with one toe back against the ground, ready to turn around and escape at any time.

    "Xiaohe!" Feng An's voice came from the gate of Jinyu Pavilion, and soon others also came out, "Why don't you go in yet, oh, isn't this Gu Tang?"

    I nodded at him, "Okay." Coincident."

    "Are you here to play?"

    I caught a glimpse of a lot of people standing not far from the door, men and women. It is estimated that whoever in their circle has set the game tonight, will be hi till dawn.

    He spends his time, but he wants to care why I come here? How can there be such a truth in the world?

    "I always have an appointment with Rong." I smiled at Feng An.

    He was a little surprised: "Ms. Rong? Rong Shen?"

    "Yes." It's

    just not here to play, but to make amends. I added a sentence in my heart.

    The few of us put it nicely, but they are just some old friends, who are like enemies but not friends, and there will be at most two greetings at the door, and there will be no more interaction. Especially Xi Zonghe, looking at my eyes more probably, I think he will lose his life.

    "Let's go." Sure enough, the next moment he walked straight into the door with a sullen face.

    Feng An silently said "bye" to me, and walked a few steps to follow.

    It was not until they disappeared at the end of the corridor that I Shi Shiran entered the gate. Immediately, an enthusiastic waiter came to greet me, asked me if I had a reservation, and emphasized that they are a membership system.

    "President Rong asked me to come." The

    waiter showed a dazed expression when he heard the words, and asked me to follow him in.

    The golden jade pavilion is the golden jade pavilion, which can only be described as "brilliant and brilliant" as far as the eye can see. The glorious marble floor tiles, sparkling crystal lamps, and even the waiters standing in the corridors are all with outstanding looks, enough to enter the showbiz circle.

    The waitress took me to a heavy American wooden door, knocked on the door lightly, and then said to the opposite person: "Sir, the guest you are waiting for is here." After

    a while, there was a sound from inside. The deep magnetic "come in".

    The waiter opened the door for me, I entered the house, and the door quickly closed behind me.

    The room is very large, with a pool table in the center. Several young girls in leather short skirts are holding cues in their hands, joking around in front of the table. In the middle of the billiard table, a steel pipe stands upright, and a girl with curly hair and brown skin is leaning backwards with her legs wrapped around her upper body, almost perpendicular to the steel pipe.